NHL Entry Draft 2024 NHL Draft Talk

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
First one is. Not sure what the upside is with the Eliasson guy.
Among the youngest kids in the draft and 6'7...

I get the feeling his brain hasn't caught up to his latest growth spurt, with that comes a large potential for rapid improvement.

Not saying he's a sure thing by any means, but I do see potential for rapid improvement in his coordination, which could drastically improve his skating and puck skills.

Last edited:

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
This isn't a criticism of the draft class, but overall it's a lot of longer term projects. Guys who are probably a year or two away from starting college.

With how we've drafted recently, it's going to be lean years ahead in Belleville.

Reactions: DrEasy

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
The Sens could still acquire some more picks to draft them. They are ranked 150 and 155 for NA Skaters by CSS. I would assume they will be available late in the draft and it wouldn't cost much to acquire the picks to draft them.
I hope we can get a few more kicks at the can. Maybe someone gives us a 7th for Branny lol

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
That’s going to happen for sure, this is still the Dorion led scouting staff.

Impossible to change staff and directives midseason, for all intents and purposes this draft is the last in Dorion a tenure.
I just can’t believe a bunch of humans watching hockey are not agile enough to change direction. I dont think I can be convinced otherwise either lmao.

It’s not hard for me to believe staios also wanted big lugs for the back end

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad