OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Loss is on Rodgers/Lazard/coaching staff. This defense, once again, is being let to dry out there. They've given up 29 points in 2 weeks and have 0 wins to f***ing show for it. Also the refs apparently were in love with Jefferson today, what the f*** were some of those PI calls today

Reactions: Ol Dirty Bstrd

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Quite the reversal for the Bengals. Miss a game-winning FG, then the very next play the Ravens run it 50 yards for a first and goal to set up their own game-winning FG.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
What an embarrassingly stupid way to get scored on. Lose the ball on the 1 yard line and they run all the way back to score.

Just when I think the Giants can’t get any worse, they manage it.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Seattle, I can understand being on a short week after a brutal game with Detroit on Monday getting gashed and smoked on defense, for losing today to the Giants but wtf in the mighty f*** is going on with the Niners this year? Maybe CMC should've won MVP last year similar to on Hall won MVP in 2017-2018 here even if both didn't have the best overall seasons but what they meant to their teams. Thursday should be very interesting between those teams.

The fact next Monday is a first place game is absolutely LOLz btw @AfroThunder396

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Seattle, I can understand being on a short week after a brutal game with Detroit on Monday getting gashed and smoked on defense, for losing today to the Giants but wtf in the mighty f*** is going on with the Niners this year? Maybe CMC should've won MVP last year similar to on Hall won MVP in 2017-2018 here even if both didn't have the best overall seasons but what they meant to their teams. Thursday should be very interesting between those teams.

The fact next Monday is a first place game is absolutely LOLz btw @AfroThunder396
I have no confidence in the Bills next week. McDermott has been HC for 7 years and still doesn’t understand situational football. The Texans let the Bills hang around with unforced errors in the 4th and the Bills just refused to take advantage.

The defense is playing with a lot of guts right now but keeps giving up big plays early and the offense isn’t good enough to play catch up.

Josh has looked uncharacteristically bad the last two weeks (NINE [9] completions today!) and against the Jets defense I don’t have much faith.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
McDermott and Saleh as a coaching matchup are like two blind men in a kicking contest. I did not get what the Bills did at the end either, like it's one thing to try to get the first down once and make them use a couple of timeouts before throwing a safe pass on third down to try to ensure OT but throwing three long passes and trying to WIN the game when you're on your own three with zero timeouts of your own?!

Garrett Wilson finally was the squeaky wheel that got the grease this week but they still run a prehistoric offense - run up the middle with Breece and outside with Allen when it should be the other way around, and don't even bother to get Breece in space for outlet passes but keep feeding Rodgers' buddy Allen Lazard who has a drop for every great catch he makes. And Rodgers was himself awful the last two weeks, you can't be the guy who runs the organization if you yourself suck...and he's STILL better qualified to run the organization than freaking Saleh or Aaron's coffee boy Hackett.

Some of these other players need to look at themselves too, starting with Hall and Ahmad who cost the Jets a TD with THREE penalties and a dropped INT all on one drive! Meanwhile every time freaking Echols is in the game he actually manages to catch the damn football.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
by the way, Josh Allen absolutely was concussed on that one hit late in the game and they basically just let him come back in and aren't even reporting it. Got to love the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad