OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
KC is still probably the best in the league? Hard to see SEA or MIN as that good

I'll neve write Mahomes off, but they are now without Rice, Hollywood Brown, and Pacheco for most or all of the season. Kelce is getting old.

They'll still win it all when Mahomes throws 5 TDs to the local UPS driver, probably

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I'll neve write Mahomes off, but they are now without Rice, Hollywood Brown, and Pacheco for most or all of the season. Kelce is getting old.

They'll still win it all when Mahomes throws 5 TDs to the local UPS driver, probably

Davante to them makes the most sense trade partner wise but Mark Davis probably rather die than give the Chiefs ANOTHER ring with WR help in a trade. It's gonna be a year like 2007 Giants and 2011 Giants where a random team wins it all probably. If Chiefs get home field, no one is going there and beating them anyway. I like the Ravens but their playoff history is garbage

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The discourse on Twitter for the Jets is, as tradition, incredibly dramatic.

Yes, that loss sucked. Yes, Saleh will dig his own grave if the penalty issues continue to surface. But we all already knew this.

People saying they want Saleh fired now (like that'll do a lot of good). People questioning the two most talented players they have on offense in Breece and Garrett after bad games.

They're 2-2. They're in the thick of the battle through the first quarter of the season. Yesterday was a day where everything went wrong. Now they have to respond with a unique week having to head to London and face an undefeated team. I'll be hoping they're not panicking over a difficult day for everyone involved and focus on what they can correct. I don't envision Rodgers having throws slip out of his hands again any time soon.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad