OT: 2024 NCAA Football Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
For those of us in the US, a fun stopgap until hockey season starts.

Currently watching the Golden Knights of college football, the Colorado Buffaloes, losing the TOP battle to an FCS team on their home turf.

I know, I know, it's only 10-7 North Dakota, but a guy can dream.

I hate the Golden Knights. They probably put their QB on LTIR just to bring him out for playoffs.

Reactions: bellagiobob

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Speaking of FCS upsets, my NC State Wolfpack is LOSING at home to an FCS team.

For hockey-only lurkers who don't follow NCAA...this would be like an NHL team losing their home opener to an AHL squad.

Reactions: bellagiobob

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
No Peacock subscription to catch PHI vs. GB, so I'm watching BYU vs. SMU instead. Amateur hour watching these jokers turn the ball over back and forth.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
WOW. The refs in this Kansas St. / Tulane game are utterly inept. Tulane getting hosed on back to back calls.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Well that was quick. Notre Dame do not pass go, go directly to Pretender status. Northern Illinois out powered Notre Dame and fed them their lunch. Riley Leonard nowhere good enough at QB exposed today. A great post game interview with a very emotional NIU Head Coach in the biggest win of his life. A deserved victory.

Reactions: JordanGalhanth

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Well that was quick. Notre Dame do not pass go, go directly to Pretender status. Northern Illinois out powered Notre Dame and fed them their lunch. Riley Leonard nowhere good enough at QB exposed today. A great post game interview with a very emotional NIU Head Coach in the biggest win of his life. A deserved victory.
Hammock's interview gave me chills. The stuff of movies right there.

Now my Wolfpack have a massive test coming up against Tennessee in about 30 minutes. Not entirely optimistic, but today proves that you just never know.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad