Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Rookie Camp (September 11-17)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
Yeah...let's be honest...I was pretty good at describing players when they were all sitting down.....while we wait...here's a souvenir of my best moments....ROOKIE AND DEVELOPMENT CAMPS...

1. RYAN WHITE SUCKS!
  2. DAVID FISCHER WRISTER IS WORST THAN MY CHILD WHO ISN'T BORN YET..
  3. JURAJ MIKUS IS INSANE, WHAT A PLAYER HE WILL BE!
  4. NIKLAS TORP MIGHT BE JUST AS GOOD AS YANICK WEBER
  5. OSKARI KORPIKARI AND JON GLEED ARE SO GREAT DEFENSIVELY
  6. WHY THE f*** DO THEY STILL HAVE JOSEPH QUATTROCCHI AT CAMP!!!!!
lol, nice

you’ve been on here a minute longer than me, when’s the last time we had more young talent at a rookie camp?

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Watching the sens devils game and boy are there a lot of nobodies. Our forward group doesn't look so bad now in comparison.

Reactions: Andrei79

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
there's one saturday and one sunday
Yes, I have no idea why I said 2 tomorrow.

Let's look back and see what happened

**Me posting**
5fx7tf.png

Ahh yes that's why

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Granted these rosters for these games aren't using the same criteria as Pronman used for those rankings, but yeah lol.

I think there’s only two first rounders and one of them they’re already talking about possible bust in Boucher. Unless the their big team gets it together I suspect we will be passing them in short order

Reactions: Canadienna

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
If this was a full prospect list, including anyone in the NHL that was drafted by the Hughes regime.

Slafkovsky-Hage-Demidov
Eriksson-Beck-Roy
Farrell-Kapanen-Heineman
Tuch-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Davidson-Kidney-Mesar

Hutson-Reinbacher
Xhekaj-Barron
Engstrom-Mailloux
Struble-Konyushkov
Trudeau-Protz

Fowler
Dobes
Volokhin
Perhaps I misinterpret the comment but some of these guys were definitely drafted/acquired under MB.
Roy, A Xhekaj, Mailloux, Kapanen, Struble, Dobes, Farrell, Kidney
That doesn;t include Suzuki, Caufield, Guhle

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Perhaps I misinterpret the comment but some of these guys were definitely drafted/acquired under MB.
Roy, A Xhekaj, Mailloux, Kapanen, Struble, Dobes, Farrell, Kidney
That doesn;t include Suzuki, Caufield, Guhle

Prospects plus guys drafted under Hugo that are in the NHL (Slaf); it should exclude Arber, Roy and Struble but I cheated a bit since they could technically go to Laval

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
The Legion of doom will create plenty of havoc with Florian at center.
I suspect people are over-estimating Florian’s level of physicality to the same extent that they are wholly under-estimating his skill level. The kid’s a bean pole, who will have his moments of physicality and aggression. But his long term value for this team will be what he can do with puck. His ability to transport the puck; his shot; his play making and offensive vision.

Florian’s size and accompanying physical play will be an additional asset when he fills out, but it’s his surprising offensive skill set and above average straight line speed which makes the younger Xhekaj a potential 3rd line player.

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
I suspect people are over-estimating Florian’s level of physicality to the same extent that they are wholly under-estimating his skill level. The kid’s a bean pole, who will have his moments of physicality and aggression. But his long term value for this team will be what he can do with puck. His ability to transport the puck; his shot; his play making and offensive vision.

Florian’s size and accompanying physical play will be an additional asset when he fills out, but it’s his surprising offensive skill set and above average straight line speed which makes the younger Xhekaj a potential 3rd line player.
I'm just looking forward to Florian completely destroying an opponent and then the next shift Arber bullying that same opponent for upsetting his lil bro

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
The Legion of doom will create plenty of havoc with Florian at center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad