Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Rookie Camp (September 11-17)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I legit can't believe how fast Mailloux is for his size lol
That is just scary..
Especially considering skating is already Reinbachers Forte

Our RD is gonna be such a pain to play against ffs lol
It's kind of disappointing Kaiden Guhle looks like he hasn't put on an ounce of anything from that pic at the Golf Tournament with Pezz.
If we had one Dman who could use it it would be him.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Similar to CC... when he was holding out, i wanted him gone.. never, but ever should the Habs "negotiate" above fair market value.. doing so kills your team. Looking back, i would have been fine getting rid of him.. he has still, yet to have proven anything.. snipe away on the PP, does nothing come playoffs.
everyone-room.gif

I award you no points.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I think I remember hearing Rob Ramage say that Mailloux might be our best prospect.
If he can continuing working on and improving his quickness and stamina, Ramage may be correct. After watching him since his draft, Mailloux's offensive vision is impressive and he has the best first pass by one of our defenceman since Subban. But the adverse elements of interrupted development resulting from his roughly two lost years due to a combination of COVID, suspension and injury still need a degree of overcoming. But watching him skate at the rookie development camp can only provide an observer with a degree of confidence that Mailloux's future is bright.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
It's kind of disappointing Kaiden Guhle looks like he hasn't put on an ounce of anything from that pic at the Golf Tournament with Pezz.
If we had one Dman who could use it it would be him.
It really isn't because if a person would just look at the frame of his body, he's not built to be a thick body player. He's a lean player and always will be. He might throw on 5-10lbs over the course of his career but that's about it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It really isn't because if a person would just look at the frame of his body, he's not built to be a thick body player. He's a lean player and always will be. He might throw on 5-10lbs over the course of his career but that's about it.
I know I'm joking to some extent.
I sure hope they encourage Kaiden to win more battles with his skating and his stick.
For a couple of seasons now I've felt like he's trying to play too much of a physical game that he's not really suited for.

It’s his biggest weakness
So it was an optical Illusion after all. :laugh:

Reactions: Deebs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad