Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Rookie Camp (September 11-17)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Invited:

Justin Larose
Maxime Pellerin
Charles Savoie
Emmanuelson Charbonneau
Simon Motew
Samuel Richard

Logan Nijhoff is signed to an ECHL deal.
Israel Mianscum is signed to an AHL 2-Way deal.

Last edited:

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Our forwards and goalies present :laugh:

Happens every year where our top guns are elsewhere, which is fine, but just not representing our real strength.

That d though, dammmmnnnnn.

Reactions: Redux91

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Forwards

Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Sean Farrell, Emil Heineman, Riley Kidney, Justin Larose, Filip Mesar, Israel Mianscum, Logan Nijhoff, Maxime Pellerin, Charles Savoie, Tyler Thorpe, Luke Tuch, Florian Xhekaj

Defensemen

Emanuelson Charbonneau, Adam Engström, Lane Hutson, Logan Mailloux, Simon Motew, Owen Protz, David Reinbacher

Goaltenders

Quentin Miller, Samuel Richard

Flo, Tuch and Thorpe

882.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Forwards

Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Sean Farrell, Emil Heineman, Riley Kidney, Justin Larose, Filip Mesar, Israel Mianscum, Logan Nijhoff, Maxime Pellerin, Charles Savoie, Tyler Thorpe, Luke Tuch, Florian Xhekaj

Defensemen

Emanuelson Charbonneau, Adam Engström, Lane Hutson, Logan Mailloux, Simon Motew, Owen Protz, David Reinbacher

Goaltenders

Look forward to seeing Owen Protz...I think he has impressive upside.

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
Defensemen

Goaltenders

These bolded all at the same time... This is as good a prospect D top 4 as it'll ever be. There is a pretty good chance 3 of them end up being good to great top 4 defencemen at the NHL level. And except for Hutson, those are some big dudes: 6'2, 6'3 and 6'3 or 6'4

The forward side heavily pales in comparison, but, to be fair, the biggest big fish in the NCAA and the KHL

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Our forwards and goalies present :laugh:

Happens every year where our top guns are elsewhere, which is fine, but just not representing our real strength.

That d though, dammmmnnnnn.
The forwards are not bad at all even without Demidov/Hage/Kapanen/Ericksson and Roy.

Heineman-Beck-Mesar
Farrell-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Tuch-Kidney-Pellerin
Mianscum-Davidson-Larose

Extra: Logan Nijhoff and Charles Savoie

Hutson-Reinbacher
Engstrom-Mailloux
Protz-Motew

Extra: Charbonneau

Miller
Richards

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
The forwards are not bad at all even without Demidov/Hage/Kapanen/Ericksson and Roy.

Heineman-Beck-Mesar
Farrell-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Tuch-Kidney-Pellerin
Mianscum-Davidson-Larose

Hutson-Reinbacher
Engstrom-Mailloux
Protz-Motew

Miller
Richards
It’s ok but IMAGINE if the 5 you mentioned where there. Man oh man!

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Forwards

Defensemen

Goaltenders

Roy, Simoneau and Trudeau aren't there (same draft year as Mailloux and Kidney). I can get it for Simoneau/Trudeau since they have 2 years in the AHL, but Roy...

Dobes and Perrault aren't there either (same draft year as Farrell, Tuch and Heineman).

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Roy, Simoneau and Trudeau aren't there (same draft year as Mailloux and Kidney). I can get it for Simoneau/Trudeau since they have 2 years in the AHL, but Roy...

Dobes and Perrault aren't there either (same draft year as Farrell, Tuch and Heineman).
Roy is gonna be an nhl player this year. I don’t see him playing against rookie.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Forwards

Defensemen

Goaltenders

Anyone know why Dobes isn't there?

I love this time of year and I'm super pumped for these kids - it's a great moment for them!
First game only one week from tomorrow. And we have SKA in the KHL to root for already.

Reactions: Habano

Jul 6, 2016
These bolded all at the same time... This is as good a prospect D top 4 as it'll ever be. There is a pretty good chance 3 of them end up being good to great top 4 defencemen at the NHL level. And except for Hutson, those are some big dudes: 6'2, 6'3 and 6'3 or 6'4

The forward side heavily pales in comparison, but, to be fair, the biggest big fish in the NCAA and the KHL
Demidov, Hage and Kapanen could had been there, but….

Last edited by a moderator:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Heineman-Beck-Mesar
Farrell-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Tuch-Kidney-Pellerin
Mianscum-Davidson-Larose

Hutson-Reinbacher
Engstrom-Mailloux
Protz-Motew

Miller
Richards
I expect Pellerin and Larose to play together. They played on the same line with Victo and already have a good chemistry even though I would prefer Pellerin to play with Kidney and Tuch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad