OT: 2024 Montreal Alouettes Thread (Defending the Grey Cup)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Arbitrator rules that Shawn Lemon's suspension will be upheld, and thus, he is now officially suspended indefinitely. He was suspended by the CFL before the season started, but because the player challenged the suspension, he was allowed to play until the arbitrator's decision.

He wasn't playing was he?

Edit: Apprently he was playing until sometime in July.

Last edited:

HabsCowboysOwn

60M/yr bum QB, 4 more wasted years here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
The whole Lemon thing sucks but I don't think anyone was expecting him to come back, I'd like Maciocia to bring in someone to at least partially replace his presence on the d-line tho. Uguak could be that guy, Mathieu Betts would be amazing but probably too pricey.

Not a lineman but 5th overall pick from 2023 Jonathan Sutherland could also come back as he was released by the Giants a few days ago, let's make that D ridiculously stacked for the final stretch.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Agreed, they make me prouder than CF Montréal haha
It's hard to believe Macioca could assemble a team as good as the Als. Of course the QB is most of the job. Fajardo and Alexander are 2 good ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRG

HabsCowboysOwn

60M/yr bum QB, 4 more wasted years here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
The D was bad
True. Very little pass rush and they couldn't stop that useless waste Stanback. Fajardo is missing like 4 receivers so he may not be getting open receivers.
Something has to be done about this inept pass rush, we’re not winning anything this year if we continue to allow QBs to chill in the pocket all day. Lions O-line was badly banged up too, not impressed.

Uguak should help but I hope Maciocia has a Lemon type player in mind too, we need one.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Jul 6, 2016
With their victory yesterday against Toronto, the Redblacks or on Als’ heels. Als better wake up soon.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Montreal Giants:

1725905591994.png

Matteus

May 11, 2009
Apparently Lwal Uguak was released by TB last Friday and wasn't claimed by any other team.
We need this guy here, let's do it please!

Reactions: 1909

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad