2024 MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Where does Figgy rank all time if he wins the BW belt? He’d have to be an all time great
I don't really think he has the resume for being considered an all time great. He only has 2 title defense and went 1-2-1 vs Moreno, which unfortunately took up a lot of his fighting prime. I think he's a fantastic fighter but I don't see really see him being an all time great unless he wins the bantamweight title and holds it for a little while.

I also think his weight class hurts, Mighty Mouse doesn't often get GOAT considerations despite building the flyweight division and lapping the other contenders.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario

Somebody is trying to avoid the Umar fight

Sounds like Merab wants another payday before skewering his value and drawing ability against someone who doesn't have very much pull or hype to the casual fan.

As Chael always says, fight the easiest guy, for the most money, and the highest position on the card. An O'Malley fight has all 3 over an Umar fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad