2024 MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
PFLator is so much worse than Bellator was, I didn’t realize this but Patchy is fighting Leandro Higo in his next title fight. Higo gets this coming off a win over James Gallagher, who is objectively not that good

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Got a feeling as PFL continues to butcher this merger with Bellator we are going to see more of bellators biggest names jumping ship.

Problem is idk where these guys are gonna go. UFC is too cheap for most guys with any real talent, ONE is a joke, Rizin only really works if you’re in the lower weight classes, BKFC is out there but that’s a whole new sport that isn’t for everyone, maybe KSW? After that you’re getting down to regional level promotions like CW, Brave, UAE Warriors, LFA, etc and I doubt he could make more at any of those than PFLator

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Not entirely related, but I recall there was a poster here who would always refer to Chandler like he was some huge star. It was amusing and somewhat strange.

Last edited:

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I both feel bad for Chandler and think he's an idiot because this isn't surprising at all. He played a role in wasting these last few years waiting.

I also wonder if Conor will even ever fight again.

Least surprising news this year in the UFC. It was pretty obvious Conor was trolling Chandler for a while.

Reactions: Avs_19

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Chael saying a source he had told him the UFC ain’t booking Conor until June of 2025. Would line up with the TV negotiation theory as I read their exclusive window to negotiate with ESPN ends in April

• Wow
Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad