2024 MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
As annoying as it is I don't blame Chandler at all for waiting until August or September. He's waited this long, what's another few months?
In a vacuum I completely agree. But many have doubted this flight would ever happen from the very beginning. If I'm Chandler I'd probably wait like you said, but at SOME point he's gonna have to let this go.

Reactions: I am not exposed

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Is Hill confirmed injured or maybe he's the backup now?

Khamzat will go down as one of the biggest "what could've been" in MMA. I truly believe health has taken such a severe toll on him to the point he can't reach his full potential, and iirc that started even before the Burns fight. He may not be the most likable guy, but if he were operating at peak health with no serious setbacks, he'd have won multiple titles by now. I don't think his ability was ever overrated, I attribute his "underwhelming" performances to health. To me, he is/was/could've been THAT good.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
It's absolutely hilarious Helwani is coming out now patting himself on the back for keeping the McGregor injury secret when in reality anyone with a brain could tell from his reporting it was an injury lol.
Yeah that's amazing lol... he came out the first day and listed every single reason what it wasn't and then proceeded to hint as a possible injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad