Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5480.gif

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Well that game was mostly bad from whatever inning we left men on bases loaded.

Alvarez was atrocious in his throw decision which many innings later was deemed an error, and directly led to the first two runs. And also his at bats were terrible. Time to sit him for next game and put in Torrens. Take out J.D. and put in Winker, and try to give Taylor a day off and put in McNeil or bader in his place.

I feel for whomever put up a lot of cash to go to that game, what a f***ing dud

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Too bad none of that is happening, Mendoza already confirmed Alvarez was playing tomorrow and most of the other righties were as well because Yamamoto is a reverse splits pitcher

They looked like they got the yips in that second inning, both fielding and hitting wise of course Alvarez contributing to both negatively. He needs a hard reset, he’s been hopeless for weeks.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Too bad none of that is happening, Mendoza already confirmed Alvarez was playing tomorrow and most of the other righties were as well because Yamamoto is a reverse splits pitcher

They looked like they got the yips in that second inning, both fielding and hitting wise of course Alvarez contributing to both negatively. He needs a hard reset, he’s been hopeless for weeks.

That sucks, I just saw the SNY clips of him saying that.

Torrens hasn't seen a game since regular season, meaning Alvarez working every game, that HAS to be a fatigue factor massively which would be affecting his plates and mental game.

Nimmo hobbling at the plate doesn't bring confidence in the outfield if he has to make a play where his foot is affected.

We have depth players to fill in so I don't get running this current lineup to the ground.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
That sucks, I just saw the SNY clips of him saying that.

Torrens hasn't seen a game since regular season, meaning Alvarez working every game, that HAS to be a fatigue factor massively which would be affecting his plates and mental game.

Nimmo hobbling at the plate doesn't bring confidence in the outfield if he has to make a play where his foot is affected.

We have depth players to fill in so I don't get running this current lineup to the ground.
JD Martinez has no business facing a right handed pitcher.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Well that game was mostly bad from whatever inning we left men on bases loaded.

Alvarez was atrocious in his throw decision which many innings later was deemed an error, and directly led to the first two runs. And also his at bats were terrible. Time to sit him for next game and put in Torrens. Take out J.D. and put in Winker, and try to give Taylor a day off and put in McNeil or bader in his place.

I feel for whomever put up a lot of cash to go to that game, what a f***ing dud
Spot on man. The crowd like there was so positive and expecting to have something to explode over and it just never happened.
After game one I was over it and thinking that was an anomaly. Now after game 3 I'm thinking we're in deep shit now. This team has climbed so many hurdles so let's see if they can bounce back. LGM!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad