Prospect Info: 2024 HF Hawks Prospect Rankings - #6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the #6 prospect in Blackhawks system

• Colton Dach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gavin Hayes

• Martin Misiak

• John Mustard

• Jack Pridham

• A.J. Spellacy

• Victor Stjernborg

• Other (Specify in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Boisvert has a good shot. I haven’t seen it live obviously but he is alleged to be a goal scorer. Can people elaborate why they think otherwise?
I actually think when you factor in his size and his shooting ability and physicality he might make sense on Bedard's wing in a few years? anybody else think that?

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
i believe someone changed their vote from edm to vanacker just to make it a tie lmao. earlier edm had 32 votes now he has 31.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I’m not as down on Boisvert as Musto, but I don’t see anything special about Boisvert. I would have rather gambled on Eiserman.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Should do a run off.
Agree on run-off, they're too close to not do it, imo.

billy-zane-zoo-lander (1).gif
67baf267-7473-43d5-870e-a1b4abec8628_text.gif

1E0Q.gif

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Where did "Del Mastro can't skate" even come from? Like is that just one of those "HF-isms" that got said one time and then repeated ad nauseum until it became fact.

Here's a scouting report before the 2021 Draft.

To be clear - I never said del Mastro "can't skate" or even insinuated he was a poor skater - what I've said here and in other threads - based on watching him play many times - is that he has what is called "heavy feet" which is another way to say he doesn't have the quickness of feet to be effective in reactionary defense. That is not to say he can't play defense well or be effective in other aspects of being an NHL caliber d-man - only that he will be put in situations that he can't make a play as well or consistently than most other NHL caliber d-men BECAUSE of the physical limitation of not being short-area quick enough.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Giovi

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
Ii voted EDM. He has shown consistent improvement and has played big minutes in big games, he's also closest to making the roster and should have a floor of at least being an NHL Dman

Other guys may have higher ceilings but they also have a lot more to prove.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad