GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Meh, he was pretty unimpressive for us and them. He can do a job on a 3rd pair, that's about it.

He had some of the strongest underlyings and by far the best actual goal differential. He’s a great bottom pair guy and 1.5 for that is nothing. We have people creaming their pants over paying a different 3rd pair D 4 mil

Last edited:

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
He had some of the strongest underlyings and by far the best actual goal differential. He’s a great bottom pair guy and 1.5 for that is nothing.

It's a good AAV I guess. I like Kovacevic if we get an injury on the right side.

Brings more of what we need imo.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Everyone plays well with them
Good player, according to scientists and leading experts

1719872984019.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I think the issue is giving term to any of these remaining guys, Rico included, could become a major mistake.

If we can't find a trade partner, that forward spot might just need to wait until the trade deadline.

You simply cannot go into the season without adding another guy. The depth is already awful when healthy and you’re not staying completely healthy. At a minimum you need to add some cheap depth piece if you’re not going to add one of the bigger name guys.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
There were some rumblings but who knows if it was true or not. His NTC kicked in today. But NJ would be a spot he wouldn’t object to I’d imagine.
Colton would be a strong add, but Colorado does not overpay and Colton would not come cheap. Maybe they like Hameenaho or Filmon a lot?

I wouldn't trade Silayev, Casey, Gritsyuk or Yegorov given the state of the prospect pool, but I'd be willing to package in and two or three other guys for Colton, easy.

Colorado's prospect pool is not good. I'd rank them:

1 C Ritchie
2 LD Gulyayev
3 G Nabokov
4 RD Pitner
5 LD Behrens

There's literally no wings. The best they have is Olausson, who is probably their 6th best prospect and probably has 3rd line upside. I'd certainly be willing to package both Hameenaho and Filmon as centerpieces in a deal for Colton.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Colton would be a strong add, but Colorado does not overpay and Colton would not come cheap. Maybe they like Hameenaho or Filmon a lot?

I wouldn't trade Silayev, Casey, Gritsyuk or Yegorov given the state of the prospect pool, but I'd be willing to package in and two or three other guys for Colton, easy.

1 C Ritchie
2 LD Gulyayev
3 G Nabokov
4 RD Pitner
5 LD Behrens

There's literally no wings. The best they have is Olausson, who is probably their 6th best prospect and probably has 3rd line upside. I'd certainly be willing to package both Hameenaho and Filmon as centerpieces in a deal for Colton.

I'm not giving them anything of value. They have 0 leverage

Reactions: StevenToddIves

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011

1 C Ritchie
2 LD Gulyayev
3 G Nabokov
4 RD Pitner
5 LD Behrens

I would be fine dealing Filmon but it would be a hard no for me on Lenni for this particular player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad