GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Very Canes contract lol
The Canes seemingly broke all their rules for Slavin. Long term fairly high AAV for a mostly defensive guy. Surprised they didn't try to keep more of their defense together. They might end up in that mushy middle if they don't get immediate hits with Nikishin and Morrow and some of their forward prospects.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
The Canes seemingly broke all their rules for Slavin. Long term fairly high AAV for a mostly defensive guy. Surprised they didn't try to keep more of their defense together. They might end up in that mushy middle if they don't get immediate hits with Nikishin and Morrow and some of their forward prospects.
Slavin is a o good I think you have to do that.

And Nikishin is absolutely gonna be a rock star.

Reactions: My3Sons

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Foegele, Henrique, Colton (trade), Stephenson all still on the board or rumored to be available. Colton costs $4M, and that would leave a good $5M+ for one of the UFA players. Still need to round out the team though, we seem short guys on the roster.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
8vkz6o.jpg

megajake

Aug 24, 2009
Foegele, Henrique, Colton (trade), Stephenson all still on the board or rumored to be available. Colton costs $4M, and that would leave a good $5M+ for one of the UFA players. Still need to round out the team though, we seem short guys on the roster.
You'd have no money for Mercer then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad