Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
In the post race interviews, Ricciardo hinted towards this being his last race as much as you possibly can, without actually saying it out loud. Can't see how it's not for good this time.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Tough watch today... first couple laps were juicy and then virtually nothing.

Now another month off?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I was waiting for this for 20 laps.

hahHCw.gif

Lando got lucky today.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The stat watchers keep presuming that Norris and Verstappen are going to finish 1-2 for the remaining races including the sprints so the Ricciardo fastest lap will decide the driver championship. I don’t see any way that happens. Norris is a good driver but I can’t see him winning everything from now on this season. I expect Verstappen will win one more at some point and that will be it. I also expect Piastri to take a win from Norris at some point where they won’t be running 1-2.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Reactions: PanniniClaus

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I do think it's a little funny that Ricciardo ruined his F1 career by leaving Cyril Abiteboul's Renault of all teams. I'm almost tempted to say he was a top 3 driver in that 2020 season after Hamilton and Verstappen. Either him or Leclerc.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Now this is something,

Had been talks of this but it was hard to ever imagine Renault leaving the sport for any length of time and perhaps they resurface.

So now someone has to supply them.. What do Alpine bring that Andretti wouldn't? Especially now...

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Had been talks of this but it was hard to ever imagine Renault leaving the sport for any length of time and perhaps they resurface.

So now someone has to supply them.. What do Alpine bring that Andretti wouldn't? Especially now...
Sounds like they will be a Mercedes team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad