Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Magnussen and Ocon both have an edge.. Ocon seems to universally be disliked. Is he bringing more sponsor dollars to the party? Strange choice to lead a team.
no, suspect what Haas is looking at is a veteran mentor.... since Ocon is 31.... when they have Bearman in the other seat .... the other issue that remains to be seen is where does Sainz land.... I've also seen TRB looking at replacing both Ricciardo and Tsunoda .... Williams doesn't seem thrilled w/ Sargeant as Gasly's teammate.... what's the future for Zhou and Bottas as well as Audi Sauber gets ready to launch

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
LOL
"I dont think verstappen slept well last night............. he is incredibly irritable at everything on the radio"
- F1 announcers
------------------------

"this strategy is a franking joke, are we trying to be a joke today"
"Why is there so much franking understeer"
"No mate dont give that franking bulls{t, im out here saving your guys ass for this stupid strategy"

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Don't know if it's a hot take but Norris wouldn't have done anything wrong if he had taken the win. That whole mess was all McLaren's own doing.
I agree, not to mention it took away from the real thrill of winning your first race. I didn’t understand it at all. Either way this has turned into a great season to watch, and as much as I like Verstappen he is so incredibly whiny. But I love the drama lol

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Congrats to Piastri. Great moment for him. And props to Norris for recognizing that he is part of a team. He will win enough races that this result will just be a footnote. Best part of the race was the Hamilton Verstappen battle. Fussy Verstappen makes for great television

Reactions: max21

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
My respect for Max has grown this year, exponentially.

Today reminded me of Schumacher under pressure.. he really came unglued. Schu just could not stand anyone challenging him and would do anything, absolutely anything to try and maintain advantage.

I hope this is just a blip for Max because he's going to be under pressure for the rest of the season. Let's see how he handles this wheel to wheel racing.

Great drama for F1.. as another said, 4 constructors winning already.. On to Silverstone.
This was the first post I saw when I opened the thread

It aged well

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Drive to Survive we’re the real winners today…assuming they weren’t focusing on Ocon getting another DNF :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad