GDT: 2024 draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
If Tampa is clearing space to take a run at Guentzal on the 1st, they wouldn’t do that unless they have a very solid belief he’d be available on the 1st. A belief they apparently didn’t have until today.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
no, but that means we'll have to really mend relationship with Necas, and probably need to look at doing something like getting Laine out of Columbus now.
Necas ship has sailed, I expect us to move him in a hockey trade. Maybe to Utah for Crouse to get some size back, and then go for March, and move for Laine?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
If Tampa is clearing space to take a run at Guentzal on the 1st, they wouldn’t do that unless they have a very solid belief he’d be available on the 1st. A belief they apparently didn’t have until today.
yep. My initial assumption was that they moved Surge to bring back Stammer, but moving Jeanott as well tells me they're about to pull some bullshit.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
no, but that means we'll have to really mend relationship with Necas, and probably need to look at doing something like getting Laine out of Columbus now.
true, but I'm still suggesting Canes should pass on Laine.

yep. My initial assumption was that they moved Surge to bring back Stammer, but moving Jeanott as well tells me they're about to pull some bullshit.
Triangle is a much better place to raise a family/live but clearly Florida markets are in vogue.

Reactions: Bub

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
don't disagree, but there aren't exactly a ton of good options out there. Would be ironic if we end up with Stamkos out of this but that's a best case scenario, and I'm pretty convinced he'll be done for in about 3 years anyway.
Laine was on pace for 80 points on Cbus... I think he can make it work with Aho.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00