Pre-Game Talk: 2024 Draft Thread

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Snuggy on his own would get a pretty high pick.
I don't know that that's true. If you could trade Snuggy straight up for a pick in the '24 draft, I doubt it's anything better than #13 (MIN) and probably would be as late as 18 to Chicago. To get from there to #5-#8 I think you need more than a 2nd.

I get the hesitation to deal a talented recent-pick who has looked good in the NCAA; but I don't see top-line upside with Snuggerud. I see power-play trigger with 30 goal upside. I'd trade that kind of winger for a top-pair D any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Maybe 16 and JS is a bit too much to get the guy you want (Yakemchuk/Silayev/Dickinson/Buium/Levshunov), so maybe you get a 2nd or 3rd back in the deal or something else small to even it out.

Damian Frerker

Jun 17, 2021
who are some big defensemen that might be there in 3 rd round? do you think carson wetsch will still be there in 3rd round? thanks

AyeBah

Apr 5, 2019
Reactions: PerryTurnbullfan

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
who are some big defensemen that might be there in 3 rd round? do you think carson wetsch will still be there in 3rd round? thanks
It’s hard to say who will go in the 2nd and who will last into the 3rd and beyond.

Fischer is a good one. Here’s a few others:

Harrison Brunicke - 6’2.5” 196 lbs
Will Skahan - 6’4.5” 215 lbs
Jesse Pulkkinen - 6’6” 219 lbs
Colton Roberts - 6’3.75” 204 lbs
Sebastian Soini - 6’2.5” 187 lbs
Spencer Gill - 6’3.75” 186 lbs
Gabriel Eliasson - 6’6.75” 206 lbs
Niilopekka Muhonen - 6’4” 185 lbs
Timur Kol - 6’3” 198 lbs
Darels Uljanskis - 6’2” 192 lbs
Jack Bodin - 6’3” 214 lbs
Viggo Gustafsson - 6’2” 192 lbs
Gian Meier - 6’2” 170 lbs

Average sized guys:
Tarin Smith - 6’1.25” 187 lbs
Ben Danford - 6’1.5” 191 lbs
Luca Marrelli- 6’1.5” 185 lbs
Leon Muggli - 6’0.5” 177 lbs
Vetti Vaisanen - 6’0.5” 188 lbs
Daniil Ustinkov - 6’1” 201 lbs
Noel Fransen - 6’0” 183 lbs
Jakub Fibigr - 6’0” 172 lbs
John Whipple - 6’1” 194 lbs

Undersized guys:
Aron Kiviharju - 5’9.5” 184 lbs
Cole Hutson - 5’10” 159 lbs
Tomas Galvas - 5’10.25” 153 lbs
Frankie Marrelli - 5’11” 185 lbs
Mitja Jokinen - 5’11” 168 lbs

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Jared Woolley, Loke Johansson, Gustav Sjoqvist, Roman Shokrin, Will McIsaac, Rep, and Rhys Pederson I will add for late picks d1 Nate Misskey (kind of soft but big ). For 5th and 7th round.

I like Carson Wetsch. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets picked at the end of the 2nd. A couple guys similar Jacob Battaglia, Kevin He, and Herman Traff

Reactions: Drubilly

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Just to add a few names at 6'0" and bigger:

Left handed defensemen:
Matvei Shuravin - 6'2" He's all over the place on the rankings. I've seen him 11th overal, I've seen him in the 4th round. Personally I wouldn't select him in the 1st or even early 2nd, but if he's available with one of our 3rd round picks, that would be really good value.
Luke Osburn - 6'0". One of the younger defenseman eligible for the draft so has more room for growth.
Samuel Kupec - 6'3", played a full season against men. Seems like he's overlooked.
Nyklas Nykyri - Outplayed Kiviharju at the U18's and is a lot bigger at '6,2"
Colin Ralph - not a fan of high school kids, but he's '6,4" and if he's still available with one of our late round picks, it could be worth to take a gamble.

Right handed defensemen:
Alexis Bernier - Responsible 2-way D. 6'1". Potential future bottom pairing guy.
Parker von Richter - Defensive defenseman. 6'1" Good penaltykiller, mediocre skater.

3rd: Shuravin
4th: Bernier, Osburn, Kupec
5th - 7th: Nykyri, Ralph, Von Richter

From @STL fan in MN and @PerryTurnbullfan lists there are some players I like, however some of the most interesting ones will probably go in the 2nd. However, if guys like Brunicke, Smith, Danford, Fransén and L. Marelli are still available when we pick in the 3rd we should run up the stage* and draft them. Same goes for Shuravin.

*Yes, I know only the 1st round picks are anounced on the stage... just a figure of speech. ;)

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Just to add a few names at 6'0" and bigger:

Left handed defensemen:
Matvei Shuravin - 6'2" He's all over the place on the rankings. I've seen him 11th overal, I've seen him in the 4th round. Personally I wouldn't select him in the 1st or even early 2nd, but if he's available with one of our 3rd round picks, that would be really good value.
Luke Osburn - 6'0". One of the younger defenseman eligible for the draft so has more room for growth.
Samuel Kupec - 6'3", played a full season against men. Seems like he's overlooked.
Nyklas Nykyri - Outplayed Kiviharju at the U18's and is a lot bigger at '6,2"
Colin Ralph - not a fan of high school kids, but he's '6,4" and if he's still available with one of our late round picks, it could be worth to take a gamble.

Right handed defensemen:
Alexis Bernier - Responsible 2-way D. 6'1". Potential future bottom pairing guy.
Parker von Richter - Defensive defenseman. 6'1" Good penaltykiller, mediocre skater.

3rd: Shuravin
4th: Bernier, Osburn, Kupec
5th - 7th: Nykyri, Ralph, Von Richter

From @STL fan in MN and @PerryTurnbullfan lists there are some players I like, however some of the most interesting ones will probably go in the 2nd. However, if guys like Brunicke, Smith, Danford, Fransén and L. Marelli are still available when we pick in the 3rd we should run up the stage* and draft them. Same goes for Shuravin.

*Yes, I know only the 1st round picks are anounced on the stage... just a figure of speech. ;)
Shuravin is a guy not to sleep on. He is reportedly closer to 6’4” from information I have been finding and grew during the season. Both parents are tall and athletes.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Shuravin is a guy not to sleep on. He is reportedly closer to 6’4” from information I have been finding and grew during the season. Both parents are tall and athletes.
Yeah, I didn’t include him on my list as I have him ranked higher but he’s Russian so decent chance he falls a bit so I should’ve included him. I’d absolutely consider him among the BPA at 48 and beyond.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018

Shuravin is really interesting to watch at draft day as it seems that no one really has a clue where he's going to get picked. I can see him go in the 1st round and I can also see him go in the 3rd. Neither would really shock me.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
My 2024 Top 100 draft list, with tiers. I will post some fuller thoughts, but wanted to get this out there for discussion.

1. Celebrini

2. Levshunov
3. Dickinson
4. Lindstrom
5. Demidov
6. Silayev
7. Parekh
8. Iginla
9. Buium
10. Catton
11. Solberg
12. Helenius
13. Sennecke
14. Yakemchuk
15. Brandsegg-Nygard
16. Hage
17. Luchenko
18. Eiserman
19. Emery

20. Chernyshov
21. Jiricek
22. Beaudoin
23. Freij
24. Stiga
25. Petterson
26. Surin
27. Greentree
28. Eriksson
29. Boisvert
30. Ritchie
31. Badinka
32. Parascak
33. Vanacker
34. O’Reilly
35. Danford
36. Bednarik
37. Brunicke
38. Basha
39. Kleber
40. Boilard
41. Fischer
42. Elick
43. Letourneau
44. Pulkkinen
45. Miettinen
46. Gill
47. Shuravin

48. Misa
49. Skahan
50. Gridin
51. LSW
52. Mews
53. Artamonov
54. Roberts
55. Hemming
56. Masse
57. Muggli
58. Mustard
59. Connelly
60. Howe
61. Hutson
62. Jecho
63. Ziemer
64. Fernstrom
65. Battaglia
66. T Smith
67. Spellacy
68. L Marrelli
69. Plante
70. Wetsch
71. Kiviharju
72. Poirier

73. Meier
74. Humphreys
75. Ruohonen
76. Lavoie
77. Villeneuve
78. Zether
79. Fransen
80. Romani
81. Ralph
82. Van Vliet
83. Pitner
84. Berglund
85. Kol
86. Ustinkov
87. Marques
88. Jokinen
89. Zellers
90. Misskey
91. Eliasson
92. Uljanskis
93. Josephson
94. Gustafsson
95. Zetterberg
96. F Marrelli
97. Sikora
98. Patterson
99. Vaisanen
100. Moore

HM (Alphabetically)

Alcos
Bernier
Blais
Caswell
Fibigr
Galvas
Golicic
Groenewold
He
Koivu
Lahey
Mateiko
Mrsic
Muhonen
Nykyri
Pridham
Saarelainen
Siryatsky.
Soini
Whipple

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
As I reflect back upon my draft prep this year, I find that I like this draft much more than I did a few months ago. I'm glad to discuss any of this in more depth, or thoughts on particular players, but this should provide bit of color.

This is what I like:
  • Celebrini is exceptional; I'd rank him at a level similar to Eichel, which would make him roughly 4/5th best prospect in last 10 drafts (after McDavid, Bedard, and Matthewes),
  • There are 8 defensemen who I anticipate becoming at least solid top 4D, which is one of the real strengths of this class.
  • There are another 11 defensemen who I could see becoming solid top 4D, several of whom could be available deep into 2nd.
  • The number of bigger prospects (6'2" or so and 200lbs) with skill feels much higher than most years.
This is where I think this draft is lacking:
  • The forward talent in the 2-8 range of the draft feels light. Said another way, how many forwards in this draft would you rank higher (at time of draft) than where Dvo was last year? I can see arguments for a few, but nobody that I would say absolutely yes. And I definitely wouldn't take any of these forwards before Will Smith.
  • While there are lots of defensemen that I like as potential top 4 guys, I think there are legit questions on basically all of them as to whether any are truly high-end #1 guys.
Basically, after Celebrini I see huge drop, because each of the next 18 guys have fairly significant questions. Some it is size (Catton, Buium), some injury (Lindstrom), some upside (MBN). I feel good about picking 16 because we will get really good prospect, but it's not going to be a guy wihout risk.

The tier after that features either guys with huge upside but are really green or have major questions (Freij, Jiricek, Brunicke, Fischer) or safer guys who look to top out as middle pairing (if they hit), like Danford, Elick, or Badinka. If we could get 2 from this tier to mitigate the risk, that might be a good path.

Once you get outiside of top 50 or so I haven't seen as much of some of those guys, but I'm confident that I haven't unintentionally omitted anyone from my top 3 tiers. There may well be guys who go lower (LSW, Hemming, etc.. ) who end up being much better than I anticipate, but that was a choice. Seeing only a bit of Uljanskis isn't why he is 92, I just wasn't that impressed.

And I don't want Connelly. Yes, he has 1st round talent. I debated leaving him off entirely, so his actual ranking doesn't reflect his talent level but factors in that I don't think he is guy you want on your team (based on perceived maturity/attitude issues, not any one incident) but if he uses this as wake-up call and matures I'd be willing to consider him. So I discounted him considerably.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Solberg over Yakemchuk, what's your reasoning there?
I get that I have yak lower than most and solberg higher. This isn’t a prediction on who goes first, but rather who I would rather pick.

Yak’s feet concern me. His defensive zone coverage too. And not sure he is all that bright. Love his size and hands, but just think guy who neither processes nor skates fast enough carries high degree of risk.

Solberg has less offensive upside but looks to be nasty defensive d who can still move puck and run 2nd pp. love the way he closes people out and comes away with puck. And given that he has played in Norway entire time, I think he has untapped potential once he gets better coaching. I had him late 1st until WC, but watching him play against nhlers (and top euros) and excel at 18 as 1d for Norway leads me to believe that his chances of being quality top 4d are much higher than most think. I don’t expect him to be there for us at 16.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Just wondering, has there been any reporting about players that we had above average interest in at the combine?

From other teams:
01. San Jose: Celebrini
02. Chicago: Levshunov
03. Anaheim: Silayev, Levshunov
04. Columbus: Lindstrom
05. Montreal: Eiserman, Dickinson
06. Utah: Buium
07. Ottawa: Iginla, Sennecke, Dickinson
08. Seattle:
09. Calgary: Brandsegg-Nygard
10. New Jersey: Sahlin-Wallenius, Pettersson (speculation is that NJ might want to trade down)
11. Buffalo:
12. Philadelphia: Yakemchuk
13. Minnesota:
14. San Jose:
15. Detroit: Brandsegg-Nygard
16. St.Louis:
17. Washington:
18. Chicago: Brandsegg-Nygard, Hage
19. Vegas:
20. NY Islanders:
21. Los Angeles: Emery, Brandsegg-Nygard, Solberg
22. Nashville:
23. Toronto: Solberg, Eiserman, Emery, Pettersson, Basha, Pridham
24. Colorado:
25. Ottawa:
26. Montreal: Basha, Letourneau
27. Carolina:
28. Calgary:
29. Dallas:
30. NY Rangers: Elick, Stiga, Letourneau, Van Vliet
31. Anaheim:
32. Philadelphia: Pettersson, Stiga

*. The underlined names are players teams might be really leaning towards.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I haven't followed as closely to who we are specifically liking, but some of that is also just smokescreen and misdirection. Not that it was misdirection last year, but I do remember a few reports of us really liking Honzek. If all of the above is true, trading up with Jersey feels like a real possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
As I reflect back upon my draft prep this year, I find that I like this draft much more than I did a few months ago. I'm glad to discuss any of this in more depth, or thoughts on particular players, but this should provide bit of color.

This is what I like:
  • Celebrini is exceptional; I'd rank him at a level similar to Eichel, which would make him roughly 4/5th best prospect in last 10 drafts (after McDavid, Bedard, and Matthewes),
  • There are 8 defensemen who I anticipate becoming at least solid top 4D, which is one of the real strengths of this class.
  • There are another 11 defensemen who I could see becoming solid top 4D, several of whom could be available deep into 2nd.
  • The number of bigger prospects (6'2" or so and 200lbs) with skill feels much higher than most years.
This is where I think this draft is lacking:
  • The forward talent in the 2-8 range of the draft feels light. Said another way, how many forwards in this draft would you rank higher (at time of draft) than where Dvo was last year? I can see arguments for a few, but nobody that I would say absolutely yes. And I definitely wouldn't take any of these forwards before Will Smith.
  • While there are lots of defensemen that I like as potential top 4 guys, I think there are legit questions on basically all of them as to whether any are truly high-end #1 guys.
Basically, after Celebrini I see huge drop, because each of the next 18 guys have fairly significant questions. Some it is size (Catton, Buium), some injury (Lindstrom), some upside (MBN). I feel good about picking 16 because we will get really good prospect, but it's not going to be a guy wihout risk.

The tier after that features either guys with huge upside but are really green or have major questions (Freij, Jiricek, Brunicke, Fischer) or safer guys who look to top out as middle pairing (if they hit), like Danford, Elick, or Badinka. If we could get 2 from this tier to mitigate the risk, that might be a good path.

Once you get outiside of top 50 or so I haven't seen as much of some of those guys, but I'm confident that I haven't unintentionally omitted anyone from my top 3 tiers. There may well be guys who go lower (LSW, Hemming, etc.. ) who end up being much better than I anticipate, but that was a choice. Seeing only a bit of Uljanskis isn't why he is 92, I just wasn't that impressed.

And I don't want Connelly. Yes, he has 1st round talent. I debated leaving him off entirely, so his actual ranking doesn't reflect his talent level but factors in that I don't think he is guy you want on your team (based on perceived maturity/attitude issues, not any one incident) but if he uses this as wake-up call and matures I'd be willing to consider him. So I discounted him considerably.

I think your spot on with the direction of the draft and appreciate your list. Here are a few thoughts
to further any discussions.

--Potentially, we could see 10 D drafted in the first round and another 10 or more in the second.
Regardless of potential or safety the Blues should be in position to select two D men out of their
first 3 picks. That's a good thing.
--For the Blues I hope they stay away from Connelly as well as Eiserman. Connelly has been
discussed, and the only thing I will add to that is we aren't privy to team interviews etc. Eiserman
if available might be good for a trade, but I just don't see him as a Blue. I will also add Greentree
because of his skating.
--All drafts are different and to me, I look at the draft in front of us not in comparison to others.
That's just my simple way to look at the present prospects. However, I don't discount past drafts
or future prospects in looking at how teams actually build through the draft.
--Traditionally, I would prefer D prospects or Centers over Forwards if all a grouped in the same tier. To me they are much more of a tradable asset . Also, it's important to look at prospects that
are built for playoff hockey. Those that give effort, have size, play a 200 foot game, and are just
hard to play against. ( Surin, Miettinen, O'Reilly, Bednarik) I am not discounting hockey IQ , skill,
and scoring as they are premium. However, I look at prospects that can make an NHL roster and
play 300 games or so barring injury. Regardless of what line they play on. A selected prospect
is an asset and teams hope to stay away from a ( Bokk, Vanneli, Rattie, McRae). That's easier said
than done right?
--D men for me are harder to predict. Will they will add size and strength? Will they develop any sort of offense? Will they get better defensively ? Will they improve their first pass? It's kind of a contradiction, but the best way is to add a solid D man who can eat minutes with a offensively minded Dman that can skate. Nothing new here as far as pairing in the NHL, but let's not loose sight of this when drafting. For sure in this draft, take one potential and one safety, getting one of each in this draft.
-- I don't think that we will have just an Alex Steen pick . Steen to me is on board with the team and process that the Blues have right now. Certainly, he will have had input if a European player is selected, but respectfully it's a organizational decision and process..
--Every draft year I look at prospects I think that are Blues picks. I try to check my personal favorites and those I don't like to avoid some disappointment. At #16 if available my Blues tier
would be ( MBN, Solberg, Sennecke). If all three are gone, Freij. Freij over Emery as his puck moving and skating are there. To much improving potential to ignore. At both #48 and 56, my group is in no particular order ( Gill, Shuravin, Fisher, Meittinen, Mustard, Skahan, Brunicke, Masse,
Kleber, Muggli ).

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
I haven't followed as closely to who we are specifically liking, but some of that is also just smokescreen and misdirection. Not that it was misdirection last year, but I do remember a few reports of us really liking Honzek. If all of the above is true, trading up with Jersey feels like a real possibility.

Absolutely true. Although to be honest, I really think Honzek was a potential draft target for us last year and we probably even had a Blues jersey with his name on it ready. If I remember correctly, a lot of people expected Arizona to take one of Leonard or Dvorsky as they spend a lot of time meeting them. Expecting Dvorsky to be off the board our prefered option could very likely have been either Honzek or Willander (who we were also reportedly interested in). After Arizona unexpectedly went for Simashev, Dvorsky just kinda fell to us and we just had to take him over Honzek/Willander.

There has also been some chatter that there was a deal to move back in the draft that didn't went through because Dvorsky was still on the board. I wouldn't be surprised if the original plan was to move back to take Honzek.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Absolutely true. Although to be honest, I really think Honzek was a potential draft target for us last year and we probably even had a Blues jersey with his name on it ready. If I remember correctly, a lot of people expected Arizona to take one of Leonard or Dvorsky as they spend a lot of time meeting them. Expecting Dvorsky to be off the board our prefered option could very likely have been either Honzek or Willander (who we were also reportedly interested in). After Arizona unexpectedly went for Simashev, Dvorsky just kinda fell to us and we just had to take him over Honzek/Willander.

There has also been some chatter that there was a deal to move back in the draft that didn't went through because Dvorsky was still on the board. I wouldn't be surprised if the original plan was to move back to take Honzek.
I agree. I think it's a situation where it's signaling to others that we are serious about moving down and maybe also gauging the league to see if that's the guy we like, do we need to stay at 10 and just draft him there.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
My 2024 Top 100 draft list, with tiers. I will post some fuller thoughts, but wanted to get this out there for discussion.

1. Celebrini

2. Levshunov
3. Dickinson
4. Lindstrom
5. Demidov
6. Silayev
7. Parekh
8. Iginla
9. Buium
10. Catton
11. Solberg
12. Helenius
13. Sennecke
14. Yakemchuk
15. Brandsegg-Nygard
16. Hage
17. Luchenko
18. Eiserman
19. Emery

20. Chernyshov
21. Jiricek
22. Beaudoin
23. Freij
24. Stiga
25. Petterson
26. Surin
27. Greentree
28. Eriksson
29. Boisvert
30. Ritchie
31. Badinka
32. Parascak
33. Vanacker
34. O’Reilly
35. Danford
36. Bednarik
37. Brunicke
38. Basha
39. Kleber
40. Boilard
41. Fischer
42. Elick
43. Letourneau
44. Pulkkinen
45. Miettinen
46. Gill
47. Shuravin

48. Misa
49. Skahan
50. Gridin
51. LSW
52. Mews
53. Artamonov
54. Roberts
55. Hemming
56. Masse
57. Muggli
58. Mustard
59. Connelly
60. Howe
61. Hutson
62. Jecho
63. Ziemer
64. Fernstrom
65. Battaglia
66. T Smith
67. Spellacy
68. L Marrelli
69. Plante
70. Wetsch
71. Kiviharju
72. Poirier

73. Meier
74. Humphreys
75. Ruohonen
76. Lavoie
77. Villeneuve
78. Zether
79. Fransen
80. Romani
81. Ralph
82. Van Vliet
83. Pitner
84. Berglund
85. Kol
86. Ustinkov
87. Marques
88. Jokinen
89. Zellers
90. Misskey
91. Eliasson
92. Uljanskis
93. Josephson
94. Gustafsson
95. Zetterberg
96. F Marrelli
97. Sikora
98. Patterson
99. Vaisanen
100. Moore

HM (Alphabetically)

Alcos
Bernier
Blais
Caswell
Fibigr
Galvas
Golicic
Groenewold
He
Koivu
Lahey
Mateiko
Mrsic
Muhonen
Nykyri
Pridham
Saarelainen
Siryatsky.
Soini
Whipple
We will definitely have some discussion! Haha. Playing catch up after vacay and all the draft guide reading.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007

I wouldn’t say there was chatter on this. It was damn near confirmed via the video the Blues put out that they had a trade in place with Buffalo to move down to 13 if both Leonard and Dvorsky were gone at 10. Dvorsky was still available at 10 so the deal didn’t happen.

What isn’t known though is who the likely target would’ve been at 13. Perhaps Honzek? Idk.

Personally, I’m fine we didn’t get Honzek. I like him as a player but personally, I value Stenberg more and I certainly value Dvorsky more.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I get that I have yak lower than most and solberg higher. This isn’t a prediction on who goes first, but rather who I would rather pick.

Yak’s feet concern me. His defensive zone coverage too. And not sure he is all that bright. Love his size and hands, but just think guy who neither processes nor skates fast enough carries high degree of risk.

Solberg has less offensive upside but looks to be nasty defensive d who can still move puck and run 2nd pp. love the way he closes people out and comes away with puck. And given that he has played in Norway entire time, I think he has untapped potential once he gets better coaching. I had him late 1st until WC, but watching him play against nhlers (and top euros) and excel at 18 as 1d for Norway leads me to believe that his chances of being quality top 4d are much higher than most think. I don’t expect him to be there for us at 16.
Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be there either. I just hope the person he knocks down is someone I actually want.

Last edited:

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be there either. I just hope the person he knocks down is someone I actually want.
That is where I am at. Solberg is probably my top choice among guys who I think could be on board for us, but if he is picked before us and it allows Catton or Helenius to slip to us, I'm good with that.

Reactions: Blueswin

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks to all for your contributions so far. This thread has been a fantastic read.

There are so many players to like this year that could be available at 16. I keep getting the feeling that Sennecke is the one to slip to 16 after a run on D-men at the top of the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00