2024 Draft Thread - Friday June 28 and Saturday June 29 - Sphere Las Vegas

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
A couple guys I like with our 7th:

William Nichol - A London Knight who is rapid. I mean stupid fast. Didn't get much opportunity in the regular season, but I imagine he gets a big production boost next year.

Mac Swanson - He is tiny. But ultra skilled, probably the most dynamic player in the USHL. Amazing hands, great passer, almost Johnny Gaudreau like.

Matthew Virgilio - A good skating defender, plays with an edge, plays bigger than his stature. I like this kid.

Matvei Babenko - 6'3 player with an athletic stride, tough to play against, high energy and a wicked shot. Could be a nice bottom 6er.

Miroslav Satan - This one is mores for the name, but an interesting Brian Boyle Project. 6"8 centre who's a two way guy.

Daniil Ustinkov - Rapid defender, caught my eye at the WJC. He can be that fast skating two-way defender.

Only 3 of this list remain lol

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_2416.gif
    IMG_2416.gif
    817.3 KB · Views: 1

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They’ll pay him first pair $$$ and will be looking to move him in 2 yrs

I would have rather gone for Marino or something.

There were other options.

Having said that, I'd like a good partner for Rielly, so this is not the end of the world.

But I don't disagree.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
Sportsnet just straight avoiding talking about Toronto is so weird...

They missed 3 of their picks going to commercial right before, and pretty much every pick they've talked about the player right before Toronto, then skipped to the player right after Toronto

Just odd
pretty sure theyre just showing the NHL network coverage which is american which is why they don't care

Reactions: uncleben

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I would have rather gone for Marino or something.

There were other options.

Having said that, I'd like a good partner for Rielly, so this is not the end of the world.

But I don't disagree.
They need skilled D.

He’s big, but he has less than 80 games left in his body.

Hopefully he wants too much of an overpay to live in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad