Pre-Game Talk: 2024 Blues Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
lol your homerism is top notch on every single topic. You get so aggravated anytime someone criticizes a Blues player.

People can have their own opinions and dislike depth players, it’s not gonna kill you.

You think I'm aggravated? More like eye rolling. It's silly that online fans act like some kind of experts and routinely tear down pro athletes because they don't live up to their own standards.

I guess what you call homerism I call being realistic. But yeah I guess I'm guilty of supporting the team more often than not. Maybe I'd be happier if I complained nonstop like some people around here.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Sorry that a depth player making a million dollars bothers you so much. You don't want good prospects playing on the fourth line, so who would he be blocking exactly? Guess everyone needs a whipping boy.

If someone performs well and steals his job great, but there's little harm to having him around for now.

It isn't so much as what he makes as I think other players will offer more. While he was 7th in hits last season - we can agree this wasn't a physical team. We have added players that will compete for his role and I think will be better and offer more in a true bottom 6.

I don't think you pencil him in as the PK based on our current roster and I would much rather see other players in his role.

AyeBah

Apr 5, 2019
Sorry that a depth player making a million dollars bothers you so much. You don't want good prospects playing on the fourth line, so who would he be blocking exactly? Guess everyone needs a whipping boy.

If someone performs well and steals his job great, but there's little harm to having him around for now.
Its good to know Sami Kapanen reads our boards! Welcome Sami great to have you here!

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
It isn't so much as what he makes as I think other players will offer more. While he was 7th in hits last season - we can agree this wasn't a physical team. We have added players that will compete for his role and I think will be better and offer more in a true bottom 6.

I don't think you pencil him in as the PK based on our current roster and I would much rather see other players in his role.

That's fair. If someone else steps up and takes his spot then it's a good thing for the team.

Its good to know Sami Kapanen reads our boards! Welcome Sami great to have you here!

Damn my cover is blown!

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Wow, Alexandrov with the PTO. Guess this is the team telling him to show us that he deserves to be here. No other interesting names in the group.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Gudelj also coming to camp. He was already invited to development camp and prospect camp. We already seem to have enough 'fillers' in the roster, so I wonder if there's something more and we're thinking of signing him. It doesn't happen very often, but it is allowed to sign undrafted players (who will be draft eligible for the next draft) untill the season starts. As a comparable: a couple of years ago the Coyotes signed, then, 18 year old undrafted Anson Thornton to an ELC.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I hope the 3d pair is POJ-Kessel

Suter should not get a single minute from Matt Kessel that is gross

Perunovich, oh cool ... more of this fragile, unproductive, one way, must-shelter defenseman drafted nearly a decade ago. His career potential is to be the fatal weak spot on an otherwise good team. That's if he hits it. I don't believe in his ability to reach it

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Wow, Alexandrov with the PTO. Guess this is the team telling him to show us that he deserves to be here. No other interesting names in the group.

Army apparently said today that we will sign him once we send prospect to juniors to free up 1 of 50 contract spots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad