GDT: 2024 Blues Draft Day Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Fischer is a solid prospect. I don't like the Ralph pick. Between that and Burns over Brzustewicz last year really has me questioning our D scouting. I guess this is why we draft a lot of forwards.

Reactions: BlueOil

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Something interesting on Ralph is he played AAA locally for Carshield before going to Shattuck St. Mary's, it shows him committed to St. Cloud for this coming season, but I'd think he maybe plays another USHL year before heading there. Might not get much playing time right away like that.

Fischer seems like a nice pick out of Sarnia as well

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I guess the NHL is taking the Preds time to process the Hayes trade?

Edit: So many insiders and reports on the trade but nobody has the return

Reactions: Spektre

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Lukas Fisher is a very solid pick. He is an improving player, very competitive, and has the tools to make it in the NHL. His dad works for the Red Wings. He did very well at the combine. Like the pick.
Agreed. I had him 41. Love the upside play. His ohl team sucked and he got huge minutes. Big and young, his dad was solid nhl player. I would have been happy with him at our first 2nd. I had Ralph lower, but that is bc it’s so hard for armchair scout to evaluate HS kid. He definitely has upside too, kinda guy who I love taking swing on in 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00