Prospect Info: 2024 7th OA : Carter Yakemchuk (RHD)

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Absolutely the right call. He did everything that was asked of him in camp but the regular season is whole other ball game. This team needs to set their lineup and get reps with a new coach. Plus I'd rather have him be more of an impact player while playing on his ELC. We need good cap outcomes like that in the next few years.

Hopefully I can get out to a Hitmen game soon and see how he looks in person.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
This comment is why I'm okay with sending Yak down.

Call him up for the playoffs when we need a bit of extra scoring in the ECF
Can't always get your guy up, as mentioned depends on the playoffs.

I would imagine he's going to be traded to a contender in January, he should be in a lengthy WHL run.

Stone was able to join in 2012 because the Wheat Kings were eliminated.

Sens tried everything in their power to get Chabot up in 2017, but were not allowed

• Wow
Reactions: bicboi64

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1728326889144.png

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
goes back on a high knowing what he needs to work on.
Can’t wait till he gets back here even better.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I would have liked to see him get a couple of NHL games, but the pressure to get off to a good start may have something to do with it as Green seems to want his roster set to go right off the bat.

It will be interesting to follow him with the Calgary Hitman & whether they trade him at some point to a contender or he helps them get into the playoffs & go on a run. Either way I expect that after his season is done in junior he will come to Belleville for the end of their season run & be available for an NHL callup, if needed. Hope he has another great yr & continues to develop in a very positive way.

Reactions: BigRig4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad