Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Not sure if there's anything to this but Ivan's older brother Semyon is off to a great start to the season as he leads his team in goals, tied for 2nd OA in the VHL in goals. He played 18:34 on Friday night, helped set up the OT winner, but he was not in today's lineup in the VHL. Could be an injury but could be a call up, here's him setting up the OT winner along with Ivan's linenmate from last year Romanov (#98).

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I was thinking about how when we went into the rebuild my thoughts were always that we needed to finish at the bottom two years running.
The Crosby Malkin or Toews Kane two headed monster that led to multiple cups.
I'm beginning to think we may have that with Slaf Demidov who can both end up being the class of their respective drafts.
Now we just have to get everything else those teams had. :laugh:
No elite 1C and no elite 1D = no contention.

You might be able to get away with missing one or the other, if you have exceptional depth and talent at all other positions, but you can’t get away with missing both.

People need to wake up to this fact. If the rebuild ends without the acquisition of at least one of those pieces, it was an utter failure. Unfortunately, that’s looking like a real possibility, unless a miracle or two happens.

Reactions: rahad and Gravity

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
They signed Tony DeAngelo with the SKA. I'm surprise no NHL team wanted to sign him. His horrible attitude on and off the ice ruined a great NHL career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad