Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I just make a though decision to buy a future Habs jersey between Dach, Slaf and Demidov.

I will choose Demidov 100%.

I never see a talent like that in my 29 years old life in Habs uniform. Dach and Slaf are very special, but Demidov is such electrifying type of guy.

Great time to be a Habs fan, guys!!

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I just make a though decision to buy a future Habs jersey between Dach, Slaf and Demidov.

I will choose Demidov 100%.

I never see a talent like that in my 29 years old life in Habs uniform. Dach and Slaf are very special, but Demidov is such electrifying type of guy.

Great time to be a Habs fan, guys!!
I’m not buying jerseys anymore. I buy mugs to drink my coffee or tea during the games 😂, i have Caufield and Slaf. I’ll probably get a Dach one and Demidov when i’ll be able to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer and Chips

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I’m not buying jerseys anymore. I buy mugs to drink my coffee or tea during the games, i have Caufield and Slaf. I’ll probably get a Dach one and Demidov when i’ll be able to.

Really great choices with Slaf and Caufield. Slaf always been one I wanted. But Demidov change everything. Even if I think Slaf will be more complete, physical and defensive area. Demidov is such fun to watch!!

Not matter impact they have, even Arber Xhekaj owners jersey that's a great choice, I'm a huge fan of Arber!

Reactions: SlafySZN

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I followed Michkov’s games last season. He was very opportunistic but didn’t dominate the play like Demidov does. Michkov also looked like a kid playing with men. Demidov looks just as fast, big and strong as anyone else. Pointless to argue on the main board over this. But I much prefer what I see in the KHL from Demidov than what I saw from Michkov.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad