Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I love how even without seeing his number, you know right away who's Demidov . His game with the puck is just so freaking electric, it jumps out of the screen. He definitely has that Lane Hutson thing going, you just want him to have the puck and go with it.
A very intellectual way to put it (don’t worry, I won’t break out the Tic Tacs);

He just has “it”.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
SKA needs to send him here. It’s silly how good he is and we get the whispers of him not having a spot on the main team. Just do right by him and release him to NA.

They did it for Michkov, same could be done for Demidov.

• Love
Reactions: HomaridII

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Of course the only 5 mins I could watch he only had 1 shift and he floated in the defensive zone and it resulted in the other team's first goal. Unlucky.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I love how even without seeing his number, you know right away who's Demidov . His game with the puck is just so freaking electric, it jumps out of the screen. He definitely has that Lane Hutson thing going, you just want him to have the puck and go with it.
Lol! I was trying to convey the same thing too like
You start the vid and it's like 'ok let's see, which one of these guys is Demi-..oh.. found him' lol

Of course the only 5 mins I could watch he only had 1 shift and he floated in the defensive zone and it resulted in the other team's first goal. Unlucky.
I have a proposition for you....

But you're not gonna like it :D lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
What are you even talking about? He wasn’t floating, and the guy who scored was on his opposite side. It also was a shot that his goalie should have stopped 10 times out of 10.

Demidov’s responsibility was to cover his d-man, which he did.

Last edited:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
What are you even talking about? He wasn’t floating, and the defenseman who scored was on his opposite side. It also was a shot that his goalie should have stopped 10 times out of 10.

Oh I know, it definitely shouldn't have been a goal but Demidov wasn't really trying to do anything either... It looked like he was floating to me.

I'm not criticizing him, I just found it funny that the only shift I got to watch was a bad one instead of one of his multiple highlight reals.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Oh I know, it definitely shouldn't have been a goal but Demidov wasn't really trying to do anything either... It looked like he was floating to me.

I'm not criticizing him, I just found it funny that the only shift I got to watch was a bad one instead of one of his multiple highlight reals.

That's just how they play in the Dzone over there.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

He’s breaking Gretzky’s points record

e1d9c-17244333238174-1920.jpg

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
SKA needs to send him here. It’s silly how good he is and we get the whispers of him not having a spot on the main team. Just do right by him and release him to NA.

They did it for Michkov, same could be done for Demidov.
"Go on take the money and run" :naughty:

Reactions: Gustave

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I love how many of Demidovs goals are in that sweet spot between the pad and glove. That’s a difficult place for any goaltender NHL or not
We don't kill that spot nearly enough.
Caufield should own it the way he keeps firing pucks over the net trying to go shelf.
It's a hell of a lot easier to retrieve pucks off that shot if the save is made the bounces are far more predictable.

Reactions: Gally11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad