Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
LOL
I totally forgot you were Pro Michkov at the time.
It must be because you don't make a point to harp on it like some others do.

LOL how'd you forget? I was banging the Michkov drum louder than any 'round here prior to the draft. :D People thought me crazy and obsessed. lol

Still think in a vacuum it was the right call, but I digress. ;)

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Hughes is smart.

I'd really like to know the reason why he passed on Michkov. It wasn't because of the contract or because he was the same player as Cole Caufield.
I still think Michkov is the better on ice prospect so far in their lives ( that doesn't mean he will be better in the NHL) , Demidov just has an amazing attitude and work ethic imo , they probably don't like something about Michkov , I suppose it will leak one day

In hindsight it doesn't matter now because we have Demidov + Reinbacher so we still win in the end but without picking Demidov this year things do get a little bit more questionable

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Hughes' response was hilarious "You can both hang-out at the blue line" :laugh:
Hutson is going to need a lot of ass covering from his wingers...

KH was clearly referencing the future PP1 they envision

Hughes is smart.

I'd really like to know the reason why he passed on Michkov. It wasn't because of the contract or because he was the same player as Cole Caufield.

Bobrov's father is a scout for SKA and they passed on him. What else do you need to know really?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The sub titles do say that it was demidov who said '2004?', though the scene seems a little cut up and it's difficult to say what might have been said in between what they showed.

View attachment 902941

I couldn't tell if Hughes was being serious regarding Demidov knowing about Vinny's time in Russia or talking shit. :laugh:

He was pulling Lecavalier's leg.

Gosh, Kent is such a bro.
FSx6I6W.png

Jul 6, 2016
I hope he will play this next season at KHL level and nowhere else in Russia…… OR in MTL or Laval….

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Thanks for the video!

some other moments I thought were noteworthy:

3:45 nice pass to incoming forward chance

7:36 cute deke

8:15 f u #18

9:15 dipsy doodle skate work to get a better passing angle. Brian gionta tips that pass in 9 times out of 10
Ey,
When you gettin the Billy Ryan update pic?
Guys swaggin right now, and the slicked back hair

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad