Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Well then. Fun to watch Demidov but iiiiiish are russia not gelling. Level not that great.

edit - shout out to technology, casing on the big tv from my phone working perfect.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Well then. Fun to watch Demidov but iiiiiish are russia not gelling. Level not that great.

edit - shout out to technology, casing on the big tv from my phone working perfect.

He's standing out almost every shift and creating against a structured KHL team with pretty much 0 help. That's about as good as you can hope for here. With quality linemates he has 2 assists minimum today.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
They should just bring him over now.

No way he will get minutes in a top KHL team simply because of the culture over there, specially if they see him as a center. Bring him over now.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
They should just bring him over now.

No way he will get minutes in a top KHL team simply because of the culture over there, specially if they see him as a center. Bring him over now.
If there was a legal way to do it...the question is...what true options does Hughes have?
I think Demidov wants to play in Russia this year.

Reactions: rahad

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
100 percent. We are still young....but we are a legit playoff threat. Not sure we have the horses to make a deep run quite yet. But, we should be knocking on the playoff door. The key is in those defencemen as you said. I'm looking for Guhle to take a massive step this year in maturity in that shut down role.
I feel Guhle will really come into his own once Mathewson leaves and he can claim his natural side again

Reactions: waitin425

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
What is everyone’s thoughts on Demidov at c? Seems the organization thinks he has potential as one.

I think I’d prefer him stay a winger, personally. I want him as unrestricted as possible for max offensive potential.
I don’t like it, I don’t know how they project from where he’s played besides a game here or there. That was so weird as a point in the doc.

Keep him where he is, he’s almost perfect as is. Reminds me of sending Drouin to the C….

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I can't believe 11 in white is ours

I don't even care what happens this year

That brain and skill isn't withering up and dying anytime soon, he'll never lose that

What is everyone’s thoughts on Demidov at c? Seems the organization thinks he has potential as one.

I think I’d prefer him stay a winger, personally. I want him as unrestricted as possible for max offensive potential.
Don't think it happens really

But I mean
Should the worst happen and BOTH Suzuki and Dach are missing a game because of injury or wtv
THEN if you wanna try and test it out go right ahead, by all means, see how it goes

But in the grand scheme of things and everyone healthy he's a RW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad