Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

alexis-rose.gif

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Anyone know who his linemates were and what the rosters were ?

A link to all the goals. Looks like a medium intensity, no hitting affair. More fun than anything. Demidov is 91 white.
Rotenberg is spoiling these dudes with training camp in Krasnaya Polyana. lol

Jul 6, 2016
If Habs would had selected Michkov last season, would they had taken Demidov this year ? Or one of the available d-men ?

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If Habs would had selected Michkov last season, would they had taken Demidov this year ? Or one of the available d-men ?

They will go with RD this year, Yakemchuk or Parekh

If not Michkov and Demidov but would acquire a young RD or moving up in draft take RD

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017

If not Michkov and Demidov but would acquire a young RD or moving up in draft take RD
..and that's the problem.

Everybody are saying..you go wirh the best player available and when talk about the last 2 draft this theory is not good anymore..strange....

The best player at 5 last year was Michkov and this year..Demidov.

This year....Demidov was the second best player bar none.... I still can't believe that Chicago drafted Levshunov cause they needed a d' prospect.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

I'm not sure about that. Our management team has stated that they've been quite high on Demidov for over a year now. So I don't think it would been a slam dunk, that if we had Michkov. We would in turn, have choosen a RD during this draft.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Imo coming out with Reinbacher and Demidov is better than any Michkov/2024 D we could have drafted
Is Reinbacher-Demidov better than Nichkiv-Demidov? We'll see. Because of their track record, the fact our scouts chose Reinbacher, makes me lean towards Reinbacher-Demidov. I would have been interested to see both.

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Is Reinbacher-Demidov better than Nichkiv-Demidov? We'll see. Because of their track record, the fact our scouts chose Reinbacher, makes me lean towards Reinbacher-Demidov. I would have been interested to see both.
We got an equivalent more or less to Michkov this year and had barely anything in the pipeline at RD. I say this a lot but I’m huge on Reinbacher. Kid was really dominant at the WJC against his peers all while being heavily relied on in the pros. We have a really good prospect with DR

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
We got an equivalent more or less to Michkov this year and had barely anything in the pipeline at RD. I say this a lot but I’m huge on Reinbacher. Kid was really dominant at the WJC against his peers all while being heavily relied on in the pros. We have a really good prospect with DR
He looked good and well posed in Laval and seemed more capable offensively than what I took from people describing his play

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
He looked good and well posed in Laval and seemed more capable offensively than what I took from people describing his play
At WjC he was everywhere on the Ice. Truly impacted the game. He likes to activate and jump in the offensive zone, has a great shot. Not Weber but more like Petry- accurate. Just his transition skills will make a huge difference down the line. His strengths will play into MSLs attack mindset system.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005

Only future will tell but ultimately we may end up with the best D of the 2023 draft and the second best forward of the 2024 draft. That's imho a better combination than Demidov - Michkov. It covers more ground as RB plays a premium position which is generally harder to fill (RHD)

That said Demidov - Michkov would still have been awesome and probably a more "fun" option. But from a hockey team bulding pov you're probably better off with Demiodov - Reinbacher in the long run.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Only future will tell but ultimately we may end up with the best D of the 2023 draft and the second best forward of the 2024 draft. That's imho a better combination than Demidov - Michkov. It covers more ground as RB plays a premium position which is generally harder to fill (RHD)

That said Demidov - Michkov would still have been awesome and probably a more "fun" option. But from a hockey team bulding pov you're probably better off with Demiodov - Reinbacher in the long run.

RD like Reinbacher are taking very high, Nemec 2nd overall, Levshunov 2nd overall.

To me, Reinbacher is very close to these guy. Only 11 games in AHL, but have produced in the same pace than Nemec in AHL at same age.

So picking a D like that at 5, it's very very good!!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ok so, been really thinking about it

How do you not have Caufield on the Demidov line 100% of the time?

Demidov is very 'Hughes'-ish
And as we know, Jack and Cole were electric together

As Money as Suzuki-CC is, feels like there's something more to the Suzuki-Slaf duo now, oddly enough lol

Feels like all eyes would be on Demidov and Caufield would 'finish' everything sent his way

So, mixing lines and mixing lines constantly in my head lol, a combination struck me the other day that I found interesting , but it's highly contingent on *Hage* reaching a certain 'attainable' ceiling :

Slafkovsky - Suzuki - Dach (!)
Caufield - Hage - Demidov

But this is not me giving up on Dach as 2C, when it's all said and done Dach is most likely that 2C
But we *also* saw him as RW1, and he was great.. so it's always a possible option..
So, I give two 6"4 skilled wingers for Nick,
While Caufield and Demidov strike fear into 2nd-3rd D pairing hearts for a decade

Thoughts?

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Thoughts?

You can take all the top 6 able players, put their names in a bag and come up with good lines.

MSL used a good analogy the last time he split the CC-Suzuki duo. Something about being away from your spouse and the fire is back when you reunite.

Depending on who's hot at the moment, we'll see a bunch of different line combination.

Not sure about Hage at center, and he won't be in the NHL for at least 2-3 years IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad