Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Potential future line projections:

Laine - Demidov - Slaf
Caufield - Suzuki - Dach

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Well
I can't lie, there was a big fear he would be only MHL or VHL this year
And I would of just eaten it as a fan and still be excited for his really arrival in a year

But this KHL development will do JUST fine
On one of the better teams, PP2 already

(They currently are losing tho lol)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Demidov change everything for the future of the Habs.

I really liked Lindstrom, Sennecke and Iginla if he wasn't there. But seriously, they don't have the offensive potential of Demidov.

Demidov can easily put 30-35g+ 55a+ with his talent and attitude.

Just 2 period in KHL, but he already like a special talent against everyone.

So happy guys!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Trying to get back in the Demidov thread like
200w (1).gif

Lol

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
So no points today? I was looking forward to having a multi paged update on his game today 😢

Oops didn’t realize there was a GDT!

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Really enjoyed watching the KHL game, I'm going to tune in for sure to more this season, it's high quality production. I'm also looking forward to the day that Russians are back in international tournaments - truly one of the great hockey nations.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Really enjoyed watching the KHL game, I'm going to tune in for sure to more this season, it's high quality production. I'm also looking forward to the day that Russians are back in international tournaments - truly one of the great hockey nations.
The production is actually outstanding , the actual on ice product/effort leaves something to be desired tho , especially the defending

Reactions: badfish

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Let's be honest, even if demidov puts up PPG, everyone will downplay it and still say michkov was better. Not that we should care BUT what totals do you think demidov needs to get for people to actually admit he had a better D+1 year?

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Let's be honest, even if demidov puts up PPG, everyone will downplay it and still say michkov was better. Not that we should care BUT what totals do you think demidov needs to get for people to actually admit he had a better D+1 year?
2 PPG. We spent too much time trashing on Michkov, people will throw it back at us. Nothing rational

• Haha
Reactions: morhilane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad