Prospect Info: 2024 47th Overall, Max Plante

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Nice pick. I like how we are addressing our need for some winger depth. Plante needs to bulk up but he is a smart player and really good passer.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Kid wasn’t on my radar, but looks like he has an interesting skill set. I’m interested to see how he does in college.

Pretty surprised we passed on Jiri’s son.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Michael Brand Eggs

Knee Guard
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really

Keep in mind that he's arguably the best passer in the draft and for some reason these are goal highlights.

#LGRW got a great winger at 47 — Max Plante was alternate captain for Team USA at World Juniors and is an incredibly skilled passer. I love his shifts and drive. Heading to Duluth next year to light up the NCAA.

Honestly I’m not mad at all about this pick. Max Plante
👀
👀
61 points in 51 games for the USNTDP Also Max Plante is THE most skilled passer in this draft. VERY GOOD under pressure in the offensive zone

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I don't know much about him, but his profile is exactly what I've been clamoring for us to target more of in the second round so I'm happy with it.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
This is the type of pick in round 2 that should please everyone on this board, including the draft day doom and gloomers

Excited to see what upside he works himself up to

Reactions: 13to40

Fyodorov

Apr 20, 2021
This is the type of pick in round 2 that should please everyone on this board, including the draft day doom and gloomers

Excited to see what upside he works himself up to
nah I can easily doom to this, I'm committed. would have much rather had Stiga from USNTDP or Artamanov

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Always a bit leery when it comes to our NA scouting, but I like that he's not a pick that screams Kris Draper grit/2-way play/200 foot game. He's got skill, he wears a letter, will go the college route, color me cautiously optimistic.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Kid wasn’t on my radar, but looks like he has an interesting skill set. I’m interested to see how he does in college.

Pretty surprised we passed on Jiri’s son.

He wasn’t on my radar but the EP draft guide had good things to say about him. Dad was on the mid 90s Sabres.
Great brain, great passer, good skater. Might turn into a top 9 scoring type.

The good thing is we can afford patience with this kid. 3-4 years in college, then the A. He might surprise us.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00