GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Yep.

We are absolutely the biggest losers.

The only ufa we actually kept was Martinook for 1m too much.

A lot of fail today and I'm not sure they actually care if they have all those stm sold.

I'd love to see a mass cancelation. I know if I still had mine today would have been the straw. This is basically sabotage and the cheap canes thing is now branded for life.
Complete embarrassment
just a sad take again. cancel so a good fan can actually get your tickets

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919

IMG_2252.png

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
You are kind of obsessed, guy. Did Woody Allen f*** your wife and then your daughter?
he looks like a pimp squeak , someone who will be a yes man , calls Mr Dundon to ask if he can go to the washroom , other GM will try to take advantage , didn't Trump do the same? lol

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I’m not that disappointed. I was saying at least 2-3 seasons ago that those seasons and this year were most likely going to be our biggest Cup opportunities with the current group. Unfortunately for us we couldn’t get it done with them and we’re going to have to go through a retooling

Reactions: Francis10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad