Prospect Info: 2024 2nd Overall - Artyom Levshunov

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The tone came off harsh there on my part. I'm not upset with him for not being ready sooner but I was getting at being tired of seeing pictures of him skating without any timetable of when he might get into a game.
Not to mention that Hawks made it sound like he was essentially day-to-day when I'm sure they were well aware Levshunov would be out for quite a while. These LBI, UPI umbrella descriptions of injuries are quite annoying.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Not to mention that Hawks made it sound like he was essentially day-to-day when I'm sure they were well aware Levshunov would be out for quite a while. These LBI, UPI umbrella descriptions of injuries are quite annoying.
? They said from the start that he had a broken foot and would miss several weeks to start the season

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
I didn't want KD to draft him because it looks like he forged his birth date...

Now he's on my team and I want him to kick some cooter...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I see there are a bunch of jerks with luscious hair that don't understand the loss that Artyom is experiencing at young age, a loss many of us sadly have suffered or are currently suffering

giphy.webp

At least Artyom will have $, fame and women (Or men if that is what he is into) to offset his loss

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Lev can afford new hair - I cannot unfortunatey.
I wouldn’t do it even if I had the money. It doesn’t look better than just shaving it off.

Mine started thinning right when I turned 31 (right after I got married :sarcasm: ). If it gets much worse I’ll just start buzzing it

Reactions: Dead Meat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad