2024-25 USNTDP U18 Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
There should probably be a discussion thread for the NTDP teams with all the interest on the program and the many draft prospects the team has.

First game of the season tonight. Looks like there’s a lot of injuries and to some of the best players to start out. Hopefully none serious.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Very excited see them play next week at the USHL Fall Classic. LJ Mooney is a local kid so I’m sure he’ll get a lot of support. Every year a couple of guys always catch my eye at this event even if the team doesn’t look great on paper.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Just an exhibition game, but this looks like the best group from the NTDP since the '04s. Not sure if there will be a top 10 pick here, but I can easily see 9+ in the top 50.

A few things stood out to me as early impressions.

Drew Schock looks like he's taken a step forward. Last year I saw an undersized defenseman without elite offense. Now a 6'0 defenseman who's a plus skater and can move the puck.

Conrad Fondrk looks bigger and faster which is what I was hoping for. I like his skill level, like his hockey sense, but had some concern it might be another Humphreys situation. Fondrk looked a little bit bigger and a little bit more explosive than last year which is encouraging.

I'm liking what I saw from Landon Hafele.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad