Speculation: 2024/25 Trade Rumours, Speculation etc Thread

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Toffoli has made it clear what his priorities are at this point in his career. Winning is unimportant. What matters is getting paid as much as possible in a comfortable market with no pressure.
I'll be honest... I've been in my career 21 years and at this point, I'm nowhere near as motivated as I was when I was a young buck to grow my business

Toffoli already won his cup. I have nothing against him playing out his career in a nice place with no pressure. I'm kinda jealous, actually lol. Sounds like a nice arrangement

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'll be honest... I've been in my career 21 years and at this point, I'm nowhere near as motivated as I was when I was a young buck to grow my business

Toffoli already won his cup. I have nothing against him playing out his career in a nice place with no pressure. I'm kinda jealous, actually lol. Sounds like a nice arrangement
And I didn't make a judgement, just commenting on his priorities as I see them. Hell living in Southern California making $4 M a year playing a game isn't the worst way to make a living.

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad