Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health: Celebrini placed on IR

The Crime Dog

Oct 9, 2024
That's what Warsofsky said this morning.

I wonder if they're targeting the home game against LA on the 29th so that he can rest during the next road trip too.
I don't see how we can expect Celebrini playing then when Mukhamadullin is closer to coming back, but Mukhamadullin is merely "moving in the right direction" according to Warsofsky.

Hangemhigh

Dec 20, 2013
Is that a normal thing? New guys, mostly young guys, not knowing how to protect themselves at an NHL Level?
I think that is part of it. And some of the veterans the Sharks had/have were at the end of their careers due to injury issues. Also, perhaps you want to fully recover and not play through pain if you are on the worst team in the league.

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
One game in, they were by far our best line.
girl-sure-jan.gif

And yet he's one of the few Sharks who can make a play while being not at 100%.

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
You apparently don’t know hockey players. They often play while hurt. Even more so when it’s the playoffs.
I wasn't saying it was unusual that he's not healthy. I was pointing out that even while not totally healthy, he's making plays while our other players are skating around not making plays.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I wasn't saying it was unusual that he's not healthy. I was pointing out that even while not totally healthy, he's making plays while our other players are skating around not making plays.
Hockey is an extremely hard game. It’s hard enough to play then one has to put skates on. It’s very easy to criticize players “just skating around not making plays,” that’s just not the case. Passes change the play every time. Effort can bring you past the play. Puck luck is an actual thing. I can’t tell you how many times the puck glanced off a Chicago player yesterday, breaking up our attempted passes or shots. That happens. When it started to turn our way, we were effective.
Welcome to the game.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
God, Seravalli sucks. I think this is less info than we got when Warso told us that Macklin hadn't started skating again yet, that Mukh was closer, but that Mukh was also questionable for the next road trip (meaning Mack more questionable).

Therefore as I speculated earlier, the earliest likely game for him to return is 29 Oct.

I do however love your use of this gif again :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad