Myatovic-Mysak/Lopina-Caulfield/Pitre
Gazizov, Wiebe, Howe

Hinds-McKeown
Dionicio-Helleson
Heatherington-Warren
Costantini, Lucas, Kinal

Clang/Dansk
Buteyets

The forward group is not super skilled, but it’s very deep. There also isn’t a ton of skill on the blue line outside of Dionicio.

Reactions: Static
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
My projected Gulls lineup:

Nesterenko-Gaucher/Harkins-Colangelo
Sidorov-Gaucher/Harkins-Meyer
Regenda-Carpenter-Pastujov
Gazizov, Wiebe, Howe

Hinds-McKeown
Dionicio-Helleson
Heatherington-Warren
Costantini, Lucas, Kinal

Clang/Dansk
Buteyets

The forward group is not super skilled, but it’s very deep. There also isn’t a ton of skill on the blue line outside of Dionicio.
Not much of a veteran presence there either. But it is deeper than last year for sure.

Reactions: Kalv and All Mighty

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
My projected Gulls lineup:

Nesterenko-Gaucher/Harkins-Colangelo
Sidorov-Gaucher/Harkins-Meyer
Regenda-Carpenter-Pastujov
Gazizov, Wiebe, Howe

Hinds-McKeown
Dionicio-Helleson
Heatherington-Warren
Costantini, Lucas, Kinal

Clang/Dansk
Buteyets

I'd like to see Gaucher-Caulfield together. That duo produces and it doesn't matter which scoring winger joins them, that line would score. Tracey and Pastujov were the wingers that would score with the Gaucher-Caulfield duo. I guess now it would be Pasta and Sido.

Reactions: Kalv

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1728336284325.png

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I am not surprised that Buteyets was sent to Tulsa. I am quite surprised tat Pastujov was sent down. I suspect that this indicates that the Ducks have lost faith in him at this point in time.
They might be sending a message if his off-season or camp weren't up to standard.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Oh man. Pastujov must've had a terrible camp.

I am not surprised that Buteyets was sent to Tulsa. I am quite surprised tat Pastujov was sent down. I suspect that this indicates that the Ducks have lost faith in him at this point in time.
Sidorov and Pasta are the same player and its easy to see Sidorov looking like a better bet in a side by side comparison given his motor.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
At least it might mean that the Gulls finally have potential to be competitive and we have some depth for injuries. Would be nice to have one level of the organization doing well and San Diego should be a top AHL destination.

Reactions: ZegrassyKnoll

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
At least it might mean that the Gulls finally have potential to be competitive and we have some depth for injuries. Would be nice to have one level of the organization doing well and San Diego should be a top AHL destination.
Yeah that's a great point - would love to be surprised about guys getting sent down to Tulsa more often because that means we have enough players in the AHL doing well.

Unlike last season, where Tulsa players were getting called up all the time.

Reactions: cheesymc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad