2024-25 Roster Thread #1: The Beginninging

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Flyers had their premium ticket holder meet the team event tonight at Top Golf.

My notes:

Poehling sat at a table with two chicks the entire night spitting game seemingly. Or it looked like him at least (that’s a yacht joke).

Michkov was smiling the entire time. Seemed very happy to be here and enjoying the moment. I took a page out of Cap’s favorite, Emily Kaplan’s book, and told him “spasibo” after taking a picture with him and getting an autograph. He did a double take and let out a big smile from it. I didn’t see him come back down to the first floor after he was done there like all the other players did but he was stopping for every person so it makes sense.

York and Drysdale, I don’t think left the players area the whole night and just golfed the whole time.

Deslauriers was talking it up with everyone and seemed like a good dude. That’s never been the issue with him. Must have gotten ten beers through the night.

Konecny and Sanheim posted up and had the people come to them.

Keith Jones was wandering around. Thankfully I didn’t see Hilferty.

Roast my form. Like I’ve said over the years, I’m no George Clooney.

View attachment 911838
View attachment 911839
I would have shanked it

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Flyers had their premium ticket holder meet the team event tonight at Top Golf.

My notes:

Poehling sat at a table with two chicks the entire night spitting game seemingly. Or it looked like him at least (that’s a yacht joke).

Michkov was smiling the entire time. Seemed very happy to be here and enjoying the moment. I took a page out of Cap’s favorite, Emily Kaplan’s book, and told him “spasibo” after taking a picture with him and getting an autograph. He did a double take and let out a big smile from it. I didn’t see him come back down to the first floor after he was done there like all the other players did but he was stopping for every person so it makes sense.

York and Drysdale, I don’t think left the players area the whole night and just golfed the whole time.

Deslauriers was talking it up with everyone and seemed like a good dude. That’s never been the issue with him. Must have gotten ten beers through the night.

Konecny and Sanheim posted up and had the people come to them.

Keith Jones was wandering around. Thankfully I didn’t see Hilferty.

Roast my form. Like I’ve said over the years, I’m no George Clooney.

View attachment 911838
View attachment 911839

Shit. Sorry for flipping you off and running you off the road the other day.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad