2024-25 Roster…too soon?

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
What about Rantanen? Colorado hasn't extended him yet and they have a very tight cap situation as it us and the Landeskog thing makes it even more complicated. Does he hit the market?

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
Suggestion for lines. Bedard and Kurashev clearly have some chemistry so why not put them back on the same line? They clicked on the PP in Milwaukee and both play a fast game.

Kurashev-Bedard-TT
Hall-AA-Bertuzzi
Foligno-Dickenson-Mik
Maroon-Donato-Smith-Anderson
Reichel

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Suggestion for lines. Bedard and Kurashev clearly have some chemistry so why not put them back on the same line? They clicked on the PP in Milwaukee and both play a fast game.

Kurashev-Bedard-TT
Hall-AA-Bertuzzi
Foligno-Dickenson-Mik
Maroon-Donato-Smith-Anderson
Reichel
Bertuzzi-Bedard-Kurashev
Teravainen-Nazar-Mikheyev
Hall-Dickinson-Foligno
Maroon-Donato-Anderson
Smith/AA

Reichel on waivers

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Pelletier on waivers.

I would claim him.

Or if he makes it through waivers, that's a good trade candidate for Reichel, and Chicago can keep Pelletier in Rockford for a bit.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The plan is that the kids I Rockford will develop along with Levshunov...by next season we can Really start infusing a more ready Group of yutes and Really start the progression back to contention..It willbe bye but time for the likes of Vonnor Barfy ...the vets brought in on1 year deals who won 't be back ,and maybe a trade of more vets on longer than 1 year deals if they do not contribute enough this season.

They Also want the Rockford team to WON a lot this srsdon..great ifthe kid group all win Together..

Hopefully Levshunpv and EdM will pair into a ready insertion 2nd pairing for next season
.Jury still out for me only.

But IF he improves his defensive co us and awareness and gets even more physical,you could also insert ho. Into 4rd pair next sesson..

If Rinzel look ready after this seasonat Minnesota he too could be infused.
Sure it could be a very young dgroup next season..but it could be fascinating guy good and impactful.

Its close guys ..but still s yea raway.

Look ...we still will have$9.5 and his flaws...but at least the other 5 back there will be something to crow about.

No reliance on old slow washed up vets back there.
As to the forward yute infusion..may be a longercdrip because we have a lot of 3rd line candidates coming who have more offense potential than our current 3rd vet line...but questionable real too quite adds to our top six forwards...lacki g a premium scoring wingers,a premium power forward and a capable inoactful 2C who otger tens will have to be afraid of,taking pressure off Bedard driving the other top line.

Not sure we get all 3 needs into top six by next season..maybe 2/3..or it may take 2 more seasons s from now to fill all 3 needs up front via draft and/or trade ..

But I expect the d-corps resolution to be much quicker..all fixed (except for$9.5) by next season.

Tge 2C cannot be a shrimp.. that puts Nazar at best as a winger or a 3C over Moore..I do not think either is a 2C solution.

Boivert will gave to prove he can be..but maybe hus ceiling also never gets to te 2C we nedcthat wins draws...is good defensively,scores and drives a line,and has size to win pucks i physical battles..
That us asking a lot ...but that IS the need.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Korchinski, Levshunov, Nazar, Slaggert, Savoie, Del Mastro, Hayes, Ludwinski, Dach, Phillips, Commesso; that Icehogs roster looks amazing. A shitton of solid prospects with NHL upside.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Soda has actually been pretty solid this preseason. Brossoit isn't gonna be out long. It won't kill the Hawks having Soda get a game if need be.
Yeah Brossoit will be back in like a week or two. If Soderblom plays one leg of the back to back at Winnipeg or Edmonton (sacrificial lamb) it's not a big deal.

Cubs2024wildcard

Korchinski for AHL All Star LOL
Apr 29, 2015
Allan makes the team while Bustchinski, whom alot of people here had above Jones on the depth chart, is in Rockford.

Nazar was only 2C in the NHL on this forum.

Wasn't Allan a Bowman pick? Funny how the best young defenseman on the Hawks are Bowman picks....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad