2024-25 Roster…too soon?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
puckpedia has the value of our next 3 drafts and they have us at #2 behind montreal. ahead of SJ and Ana.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
So what's this talk of Seider not yet having signed in Detroit?

Some smoke although of course it could be just contract dispute.

If he's available would you make a run at him? No doubt he would cost an arm and leg, but that's your legit 1D to compliment Bedard age wise perfectly.

Something like Jones (so Detroit can keep some competence), Levshunov and one very good F prospect or pick?

I'd be tempted for sure.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022

If he's available would you make a run at him? No doubt he would cost an arm and leg, but that's your legit 1D to compliment Bedard age wise perfectly.

Something like Jones (so Detroit can keep some competence), Levshunov and one very good F prospect or pick?

I'd be tempted for sure.

Seider is a legit number one in the same way that Jones is. I'd take Seider over Jones in a heartbeat but not at the expense of the 2nd overall pick and another good prospect. That's wild.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

I'd be tempted for sure.
I doubt he’s available. Yzerman is just a terrible GM and a dick. Detroit has plenty of money to sign both Raymond and Seider to long term deals with high AAV, Yzerman just thinks he’s smarter than everyone else so he’s not cracking.

Anyways, it would be a dream to ship Jones and Boisvert off for Seider, but not realistic.

Reactions: Muffinalt

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Obviously leverage would be a factor, but if the chance of Lev for Seider came up I’d do it

Seider’s a low end number 1 in his third year already, odds are he’s only going to get better since dmen peak later

Reactions: Muffinalt

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
If they need the Cap Space for Seider and Raymond, they will make room. Doubt they even have to and doubt he is available.

If he is, I would like to see Kyle going after him.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So with training camp about to open…and the Hawks roster basically known…I have the Hawks being a team that should score about 260 goals this season…great improvement over last year

Predicted roster and goals
CBedard 27
THall 26
TBertuzzi 23
AAthanasiou 21
TTeravainen 19
IMikheyev 18
RDonato 16
NFoligno 16
PKurashev 13
JDickinson 11
JAnderson 10
LReichel 10
CSmith 9
PMaroon 6

SJones 9
AMartinez 8
TJBrodie 5
KKorchinski 5
CMurphy 5
AVlasic 3
WKaiser 0

What you all think?

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
So with training camp about to open…and the Hawks roster basically known…I have the Hawks being a team that should score about 260 goals this season…great improvement over last year

CBedard 27
THall 26
TBertuzzi 23
AAthanasiou 21
TTeravainen 19
IMikheyev 18
RDonato 16
NFoligno 16
PKurashev 13
JDickinson 11
JAnderson 10
LReichel 10
CSmith 9
PMaroon 6

SJones 9
AMartinez 8
TJBrodie 5
KKorchinski 5
CMurphy 5
AVlasic 3
WKaiser 0

What you all think?
I think you are just making up numbers.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL

CBedard 27
THall 26
TBertuzzi 23
AAthanasiou 21
TTeravainen 19
IMikheyev 18
RDonato 16
NFoligno 16
PKurashev 13
JDickinson 11
JAnderson 10
LReichel 10
CSmith 9
PMaroon 6

SJones 9
AMartinez 8
TJBrodie 5
KKorchinski 5
CMurphy 5
AVlasic 3
WKaiser 0

What you all think?
Dickinson buries 20+ again - book it.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

CBedard 27
THall 26
TBertuzzi 23
AAthanasiou 21
TTeravainen 19
IMikheyev 18
RDonato 16
NFoligno 16
PKurashev 13
JDickinson 11
JAnderson 10
LReichel 10
CSmith 9
PMaroon 6

SJones 9
AMartinez 8
TJBrodie 5
KKorchinski 5
CMurphy 5
AVlasic 3
WKaiser 0

What you all think?
Hall with 26 goals... and Bedard with only 27? I think Bedard finishes closer to 40 than 30. And when Hall is inevitably injured and missing large chunks of games... well, I doubt he pots more than 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad