2024-25 Roster…too soon?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Ian Garry is a cuck and should never be taken seriously for that Huggy Bear performance in the 3rd

#Cuck

I’m so mad. MVP let us all down. Luckily Garry should be facing some real killers soon to take that 0 from him. Weird place to put this comment though lol. Although Colby was too much a bitch to fight him.

ColbyChaos

Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I’m so mad. MVP let us all down. Luckily Garry should be facing some real killers soon to take that 0 from him. Weird place to put this comment though lol. Although Colby was too much a bitch to fight him.
Gary couldn’t even win convincingly against a Buffalo Wild Wings waiter lmao that cuck would die vs Americas Champ

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
This website is so bad rn. Can’t use it/post or scroll at all without extreme difficulty.

Just seems to get worse and worse.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
And if you do go 7 you front load the shyte outta the deal so you can buyout cheaply.
You don't give players like DeBrusk 7 years. He's going to be 28 this fall. He's settled into a nice 2nd line piece. He's going to get bumped out of that spot by younger players and then you're going to be stuck with a third liner with way too much term that you can't trade without adding.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Let’s take a stab even though the dust hasn’t settled:

Forwards (14): Bedard, Teravainen, Bertuzzi, Kurashev, Hall, Dickinson, Mikheyev, Foligno, Maroon, Donato, Athanasiou, Reichel, Smith, Nazar

Defenseman (7): Jones, Vlasic, Murphy, Martinez, Korchinski, Kaiser, Phillips

Goalies (2): Mrazek, Brossoit

Slaggert, Guttman, EDM could all figure into that. I think there’ll be more smaller tweaks though

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
You know what

Bertuzzi-Bedard-Kurashev
Hall-Nazar-Teravainen
Reichel-Athanasiou-Mikheyev
Foligno-Dickinson-Donato
(Maroon, Smith)

Vlasic-Jones
Korchinski-Murphy
Martinez-Kaiser
(Phillips or Crevier)

Mrazek
Brossoit

This looks like an actual NHL team

Davidson flushed the shit off roster yesterday extending only qualifying offers to Phillips and Crevier

I assume all these vet signings means that Slaggert spends year in Rockford

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
starting to look like we may be able to field an actual NHL calibre roster to a greater degree...cant wait till the end of Free Agency Frenzy to begin considering line combos...

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
First the goaltending…

Hawks now have Petr Mrazek and Laurent Brossoit signed for two seasons…done

Drew Commesso can get games in AHL, it was the way, right way, Corey Crawford took what four or five years to make the bigs

Arvid Soderblom is waiver exempt so his time in Chicago should be over

While sad to see Jaxson Stauber gone, I think the two year cycle wouldn’t help his case, possibly Dominic Basse in a year could join Commesso or Adam Gajan in two

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
First the goaltending…

Hawks now have Petr Mrazek and Laurent Brossoit signed for two seasons…done

Drew Commesso can get games in AHL, it was the way, right way, Corey Crawford took what four or five years to make the bigs

Arvid Soderblom is waiver exempt so his time in Chicago should be over

While sad to see Jaxson Stauber gone, I think the two year cycle wouldn’t help his case, possibly Dominic Basse in a year could join Commesso or Adam Gajan in two

Dominic Basse isn't going to get an NHL deal. Maybe an AHL one. Even that seems like a long-shot now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad