2024-25 Rockford Icehogs season

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
This year Ice Hogs added some real key's to the Blackhawks future . Next Year will be crazy , possibly as many as 10 guys coming aboard : Stjernborg or Safonov , Harding , Rinzel , Greene , Thompson , James , Moore , Misiak , Lardis , Pharand / Felcman. Wont be shocking to see more move ups in draft for packaged picks or trades for picks in future years .
Ummm you forgot Marek Vanacker and AJ Spellacy???

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
Vanacker and Spellacy will both be back in junior next year. They’re 06s and won’t be AHL eligible
i wonder what spellacy's chances of winning a spot on the big club next season are. he was already one of the better young guys this year's camp.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Why did korchinski get put back in the AHL when he's already spent a season in the NHL?
The only reason he wasn't there last year was because he was ineligible. The Hawks also have an abundance of D. Not a big deal. He's down there getting top pair minutes and top PP time, something he wouldn't be getting here.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Someone here once told me about a month or two ago where to sit at Allstate for the best view. Can’t remember what they said though or find the post. I know it wasn’t as close as I had originally planned. Gotta be either teal or orange.

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
Someone here once told me about a month or two ago where to sit at Allstate for the best view. Can’t remember what they said though or find the post. I know it wasn’t as close as I had originally planned. Gotta be either teal or orange.
I can't tell you I know the best view but I can say without a doubt that the front of the upper bowl is way better than the front of the lower bowl.

Reactions: Crow and Mrfenn92

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Would make sense programming wise for CHSN to put Rockford and Windy City Bulls games on the channel, Cubs put a lot of minor league games on Marquee. We'll see.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Kind of a why not thing in terms of getting notable names connected with the mini dynasty hawks that spent significant time in Rockford. The AHL affiliate changed from Norfolk to Rockford between 2006-07 and 2007-08, so most of those guys weren’t in Rockford much. I.e. Hjalmarsson and Versteeg were in the nhl by 2008-09.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Bickell played over 200+ games for Rockford with tons of playoff games. Not a huge shock to be honest.

Yeah, I looked at his stats and was surprised he played that many games. Was like 50-75 more games than Crawford played for Rockford which I had thought he played more games there than he did.

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Yeah, I looked at his stats and was surprised he played that many games. Was like 50-75 more games than Crawford played for Rockford which I had thought he played more games there than he did.
Crawford was basically in Rockford 3 full seasons (goalies even the primary one are only playing 50ish games in a season). Bickell was there essentially 2 full seasons and then a good chunk of another one and then most of one at the end of his career where he was a little bit in cap exile on the rapid health decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad