Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect Thread

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
We’ve drafted a lot of guys out of college, curious to see how it pays off but a good start to the year so far. Saw last night on twitter Eiserman got another goal. Kid can score

scott99

May 13, 2005
Eiserman now has 4 goals in 3 games. Great freshman season so far. Bednarik has 2 assists in 3 games. He assisted on Eiserman’s 3rd goal of the season.

Reactions: SI90

Potvottier

Jan 3, 2024
I really hope so. We’ve had terrible luck recently with our 1st round “goal scorers”
yes, we have shot ourselves in the foot many times, but i think it has changed for the good. I feel like we finally have a proper development system and let's face it... as a prospect... this is probably the most important aspect of young player development.

Having a new arena is certainly a positive when it comes to attracting talent, both young and old.

Reactions: SI90

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Those two goals really demonstrate the difference between Eiserman and Wahlstrom. Eiserman is tough, compact, and braces well for a hit. He did it on that first goal, which was pretty. And then he's going to score dirty goals. He doesn't have a well rounded game, but his goal scoring *is* well-rounded. He goes to the net, and seems to enjoy making the play while taking contact.

It's not really his fault, it just is, but if Wahlstrom tried going across the net front for the backhand & took a hit, he'd have gotten hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad