Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect Info (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Is this where we ignore that he got yanked 2 starts ago? :sarcasm:

91fc31a2-63ff-4142-abfe-bc99be7e679c_text.gif

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Is it crazy to start getting hyped for Taylor Makar too? His third straight 2 point game to start the season. He now has 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games.

I’m not expecting him to be an impact point producer, but if he could become an impact energy forward that would be incredible

He was obviously a nepo pick, but I would love it if he played himself into a contract and career for himself.

At this point, it would be a real relief to have some of our picks hit, even if in bottom six roles.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Is it crazy to start getting hyped for Taylor Makar too? His third straight 2 point game to start the season. He now has 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games.

I’m not expecting him to be an impact point producer, but if he could become an impact energy forward that would be incredible

Great play, but he's not beating any NHL goaler except ours with a shot like that at that angle.

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

I mean, he has to work out so we can guilt Cale into staying

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Some prospects having a strong start to the season:

Zakhar Bardakov - 13 points in 20 KHL games already exceeds his point total from last season (12p/51GP)

Jake Fisher - 2G 1A in 5 games, not bad for a freshman getting bottom six usage.

Will Zellers - 4 goals in 5 games in the USHL.

Taylor Makar - 7 points in 4 games at U Maine, although given his age you should expect him to be a star on that team.

Max Curran - 7 points in 8 games in the WHL.

Nikita Prishchepov - 4 points in 5 games in the AHL, solid production for a guy in his first pro season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad