Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect Info (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Is this where we ignore that he got yanked 2 starts ago? :sarcasm:

91fc31a2-63ff-4142-abfe-bc99be7e679c_text.gif

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Is it crazy to start getting hyped for Taylor Makar too? His third straight 2 point game to start the season. He now has 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games.

I’m not expecting him to be an impact point producer, but if he could become an impact energy forward that would be incredible

He was obviously a nepo pick, but I would love it if he played himself into a contract and career for himself.

At this point, it would be a real relief to have some of our picks hit, even if in bottom six roles.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Is it crazy to start getting hyped for Taylor Makar too? His third straight 2 point game to start the season. He now has 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games.

I’m not expecting him to be an impact point producer, but if he could become an impact energy forward that would be incredible

Great play, but he's not beating any NHL goaler except ours with a shot like that at that angle.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

I'd move the needle from 0.1% to 2%.

• Love
Reactions: Perratrooper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad