2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Draft lottery number generated. Who won? @Canucker

Attachments

• Draft Lottery Number 2023-24.jpg
    Draft Lottery Number 2023-24.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Balls Mahoney

archangel2

May 19, 2019
so far my keepers are looking to be but not finalized yet

Rookie. Maccelli- LW
Rookie.. Frost-c
K1- Demko-G
K2-Ottanger-G
k3-Hopkins-C/LW
K4- Hyman-RW/LW
K5- Ekholm -D
K6-Verhaeghe LW/C
K7-Lindholm-D

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I'd like to (again) push for a larger keeper list...I hate giving up a ton of good players to you bottom feeders. :sarcasm::laugh:...seriously tho...it's a keeper league, we should have more keepers.

Reactions: Fedz

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I'd like to (again) push for a larger keeper list...I hate giving up a ton of good players to you bottom feeders. :sarcasm::laugh:...seriously tho...it's a keeper league, we should have more keepers.
f*** no.

Translation would be the better teams would just stay good and the bad teams would stay bad. We are already far too liberal at "keeping" players, in my opinion and the rule preventing bad teams from keeping rookies after the dead line already limits the ability of a team to rebuild quickly.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
f*** no.

Translation would be the better teams would just stay good and the bad teams would stay bad. We are already far too liberal at "keeping" players, in my opinion and the rule preventing bad teams from keeping rookies after the dead line already limits the ability of a team to rebuild quickly.
Solution: Be better...why do the "good teams" need to be penalized to help the bad teams? If I work to pick good players up, make good trades and good draft selections...why should I help subsidize other teams who don't make good choices? It's a keeper league, it shouldn't be quick and easy to rebuild a team if you mismanage it....and if you can do it quick and easy, then you deserve props. Just my opinion.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
f*** no.

Bad teams already have all their rookies well before the deadline. The 'Owen Power' rule is to prevent situations where first overall picks never go through a draft.

Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad