2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Ehlers and Tom Wilson are both back! The moments I have been waiting for!

Especially Tom, Made that trade early gambling i would be in the running😤

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Q: Whats the rules on draft picks trading? Is there a cap?

I still Need 1 more D and C upgrade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Alrighty, well, if you are looking for a draft picks, I am still looking for significant upgrades for my center, and D position.

Pics are usually harder to get as the season goes on, so this is a good opportunity for people, just send me offers

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Alrighty, well, if you are looking for a draft picks, I am still looking for significant upgrades for my center, and D position.

Pics are usually harder to get as the season goes on, so this is a good opportunity for people, just send me offers
Kadri
Erikson Ek
Chabot
Romanov (hits and blocks)

Are all available.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
So does that mean your trade is void?
:naughty:
I checked:
1) It's 2 of first 5 rounds, not 3 of 6.
2) It's discretionary, and the 2 of 5 is an example.

If someone wants to make the argument that Luc is ruining his long-term prospects they could? I think the intent of this rule is that we don't want someone going all in if they:
1) Know they are walking away from at seasons end, or
2) Will want to walk away from the team as a result of the lack of long-term prospects.

Personally, I'm not really worried about (2) at all with Luc. As for (1), I'd be satisfied if he said he was committed beyond this season. That's just me personally though, so others are welcome to voice their concerns.

Here's the clause:
"Teams must trade and behave in good faith with a balanced perspective for both short and long-term
success. While ‘buying’ for a playoff run is permitted, it should not be done to the long-term detriment of
competitive hope in future years. For example, should a team trade away picks and put themselves in a
position during the regular season whereby they have fewer than 2 picks in the first 5 rounds, this would (at
the tribunal’s discretion – exceptions are possible if circumstances dictate it) be considered trading in poor
faith (i.e. detrimental to the team’s long term prospects). Any trade that puts a team in such a weakened
long-term position would be reviewable and may be vetoed by the tribunal. Additional sanctions may be
imposed as deemed necessary by the tribunal."

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I’m trading in good faith, when was the last time I went all in like this?

I believe it’s the first time I have ever done it, I don’t plan to leave at the end of the season.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I’m trading in good faith, when was the last time I went all in like this?

I believe it’s the first time I have ever done it, I don’t plan to leave at the end of the season.

Thanks for confirming this. I have no issues with it. And thanks BrockH for looking into it.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I had 51 points this week, and still gonna lose, which is pretty funny 😂

Nice match @CRDragon That was fun!

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Perhaps we should also post on the yahoo message board when we put someone on LTIR?
That way...
It will be hard to miss.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Perhaps we should also post on the yahoo message board when we put someone on LTIR?
That way...
It will be hard to miss.

Yea I mean I probably would have missed that too since I wasn't really thinking about it at all when I grabbed him, but I still think that's a decent idea. Easy place to see them all especially later in the season when more guys get dropped.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
CRD holds a grudge.
Noted.
:eek3:

I should clarify there wasn't a grudge to hold. The collective people who managed the league after that second year was the right call. You still have those guys around, Balls, BrockH, Luc, Captain Bo, who can attest too that if I recall correctly. If we never did that, I'm pretty sure this league wouldn't still be existing.

Reactions: BrockH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad