2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
There are people in this thread who I recognize from before who have apparently completely checked out on the Canucks like how I’ll I wish I could.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Oak Point is north of Dallas, between Denton and Little Elm…College Station is about 3-4 hours south.
We experienced a flash rainstorm on the day we saw A&M play, and I was soaked from head to toe. The rain stopped and by the time the game was over I was nearly bone dry because it was so hot. I don’t know how you Texans do it.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
We experienced a flash rainstorm on the day we saw A&M play, and I was soaked from head to toe. The rain stopped and by the time the game was over I was nearly bone dry because it was so hot. I don’t know how you Texans do it.
Lol…I’m not a Texan, I’m from BC but moved down here in 2009…its tough in the summer and storm seasons but otherwise not too bad…winters are nice, usually…when there is no “Snowmageddon” lol

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Things i Dont miss about BC…shoveling snow and slush.
1671604370915.gif

Reactions: Canucker

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
There are people in this thread who I recognize from before who have apparently completely checked out on the Canucks like how I’ll I wish I could.
The Benning years completely sank my interest. I can pinpoint the day my interest died to the day Luca Sbisa signed an extension with a raise after being the worst defenseman I'd ever seen.

I also hate tanking, so it's tough to re-invest my time and interest.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I guess it is a complete rebuilt now.
I do not have much left...
But if anyone is still interested in my ware...
Send me a PM or offer.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm not in any particular rush, but I'm clearly a seller this year. My best trade chip is probably Brayden Point, and he's a must trade (I've kept him 3 straight years). Rasumus Andersson, Tony DeAngelo, or Gustav Forsling are all qualtiy d-men available (or I could move Nurse/Carlson for the right price and keep one of that trio, but right unlikely at this stage). I could also move Jack Quinn (who may end up a rookie keeper for me). It probably goes without saying that I'm looking for picks coming back. Right now my keepers are looking like this:
1. Mackinnon (F)
2. Marchand (F)
3. Kreider (1)
4. Nurse (3)
5. Carlson (2)
6. Husso (1)
7. Hintz (2)
8. Beniers (R)
9. Perfetti(R)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad