2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Looking to shake things up fairly majorly...

Theoretically, everyone but Kirill and Igor are available. Looking for a mix of hockey trades just to change up my squad but also open to dealing some pieces for picks. I don't check here a lot but will try to check a little more for messages, but you're also welcome to throw an opening offer my way and we can go from there. Not going to rush into making any deals and certainly won't be throwing away guys like Huberdeau cause they've had mediocore first halfs, but I'm definitely open for business.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Vanilla wins the funniest pick up of the week, Picked up Askorov about 2 hours before he got sent down to the farm

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
This is one of those weird weeks that I expected to lose...
And planned to drop even further in the standings...
But then nothing goes to plan.

I guess I am in one of those enviable situations where I can coast.
I am okay with either a win or a loss.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
@vanilla do you have an inside scoop on Askarov getting recalled? What I have read is it is a one and done deal

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Available for picks or players i like better

Zucc, coply, Bennett
Rookies - Swayman, Boldy, Askarov, WiFi

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Available for picks or players i like better

Zucc, coply, Bennett
Rookies - Swayman, Boldy, Askarov, WiFi
You need to drop Askorov has he was sent down and was not a loan--unlike Ukka Pekka that was a lone

Unless the rules have changed--you can only keep and NA is if you drafted him

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
The way i understand it, he doesnt need to drop Askarov because he was picked up after he was called up and the NA tag was no longer applicable…if he wants to keep him after he’s been sent back down that’s his call.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
The way i understand it, he doesnt need to drop Askarov because he was picked up after he was called up and the NA tag was no longer applicable…if he wants to keep him after he’s been sent back down that’s his call.
I got called out for that twice last year for having a guy who was came up for one game and was sent down

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I got called out for that twice last year for having a guy who was came up for one game and was sent down
I don't recall those situations...you'd have to provide more details on that for me to remember. I'm just saying I don't think there is an issue with picking up and keeping Askarov provided Vanilla grabbed him after he was called up, which he seemed to have done. CRD will be the ultimate decider on this though.

Reactions: BrockH and CRDragon

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Vanilla picked him up when he was on a NHL roster. Askarov played a game too. It was an eligible pickup.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m looking to do a superstar for superstar trade.

My RW (Marner) for your LW, or C.

Just looking to balance out my roster, I’m strong at the right side, and weak on the left.

Send offers! Ty

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
keep that in mind next year when I have an eligible player who then gets an NA beside his name

I don't believe we've called you out if that played out in the same way. The rule states you cannot pick up NA players. And needed to provide proof if they are called up if they still have NA status.

Reactions: Canucker

archangel2

May 19, 2019
BTW

I am in and out of land from Feb 15th to March 15th. So I will be pre-setting my rosters a week at a time

If there were any merit to his claims he’d have the receipts.
I am just saying. Keep the above thing in mind for me next year when my team sucks and I have a player on my roster who I picked up when I could but then got sent down right away.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
BTW

I am in and out of land from Feb 15th to March 15th. So I will be pre-setting my rosters a week at a time

I am just saying. Keep the above thing in mind for me next year when my team sucks and I have a player on my roster who I picked up when I could but then got sent down right away.
I don’t think anyone is playing favorites here, I think if actual rules are broken there are multiple people ready to jump on the offending party.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad