2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Would like to clarify our league's own trading deadline date:

NHL's trade deadline is March 21st 2022 (Monday)

CBA
If the NHL trade deadline falls on a day other than Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo trade deadline shall be set on the first Thursday following the NHL trade deadline. If the NHL trade deadline falls on a Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo league trade deadline will be set for Thursday of the following week.
i. Trades do not need to be in the pending stage by this time; however, all trades must be registered with the league via league message board by no later than this time. Multiple sequential trades can be registered at this time (involving the same player). This is the only time of year that players can be acquired then dealt without waiting 2 days for trade completion (trades may still be vetoed though if needed, voiding any further trades of said players).

Thus, since the NHL trade deadline lands on a Monday, our league's trade deadline will be the end of Wednesday of the same week (March 23rd 11:59pm PST).

Keeper league playoffs starts April 4th.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
My thoughts ahead of the deadline later this month: After winning the last 2 years (nbd :sarcasm:) I don't really have a crazy desire to go all in for another championship. Figure my team is good enough to compete for one already and there are some other GREAT teams this year, just kind of depends who gets hot in the playoffs. So I won't be looking to make large rental deals, but I'm also not going to sell obviously. So I am open to smaller offers and deals that might hurt my draft standing a bit in the mid to later rounds (beyond 3 I'd say), but I will likely be pretty quiet in the coming weeks.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
My thoughts ahead of the deadline later this month: After winning the last 2 years (nbd :sarcasm:) I don't really have a crazy desire to go all in for another championship. Figure my team is good enough to compete for one already and there are some other GREAT teams this year, just kind of depends who gets hot in the playoffs. So I won't be looking to make large rental deals, but I'm also not going to sell obviously. So I am open to smaller offers and deals that might hurt my draft standing a bit in the mid to later rounds (beyond 3 I'd say), but I will likely be pretty quiet in the coming weeks.

I miss our annual blockbusters

Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I want to make some moves...
But I just want depth scoring...
And help in peripheral categories like PIM...
Hits and blocks.
I mainly want to play with my 5ths...
But I will go higher if they are keeper-esque players.
If anyone wants to make a move...
Let me know.
I listen to anything.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
After this week I play Nameless and SC (the two teams I'm closest to catching), which puts us at the 20th. I will be a last minute seller if I'm anything.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Would like to clarify our league's own trading deadline date:

NHL's trade deadline is March 21st 2022 (Monday)

CBA

Thus, since the NHL trade deadline lands on a Monday, our league's trade deadline will be the end of Wednesday of the same week (March 23rd 11:59pm PST).

Keeper league playoffs starts April 4th.

My trade deadline has passed. So no one waste their time offering me a trade, I am in port for only a few hours

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Easy week this week. Gonna Smesh One Mister CRD.

maxresdefault.jpg

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I swear to God, my ace young goaltender getting his career blown to pieces on this god forsaken expansion team I hate is probably then most demoralizing thing in my fantasy career. But even in a momentary rebuild for greatest franchise in fantasy hockey history, still almost whooped CRD. :D

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I swear to God, my ace young goaltender getting his career blown to pieces on this god forsaken expansion team I hate is probably then most demoralizing thing in my fantasy career. But even in a momentary rebuild for greatest franchise in fantasy hockey history, still almost whooped CRD. :D

Haha almost but didn't GG

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Haha almost but didn't GG

History books will literally record this match up of the greatest rivalry in fantasy sports as a mere tune up week on the way to unprecedented success and undisputed best dynasty of the roaring '20s. I appreciate your participation in my team's greatness. :D

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Trade to announce:

To Canucker:
Archangel's 6th round pick

To CRDragon:
Ben Chiarot
Blake Wheeler
Canucker's 8th round pick

Thanks for the deal.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
One of the league leader starts to load up.
The arms race is on.
:laugh:

I find it funny that Chiarot mirrored his real life counterpart...
And got moved on the same day.
The price is a lot less...
So good deal for CRD?
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
One of the league leader starts to load up.
The arms race is on.
:laugh:

I find it funny that Chiarot mirrored his real life counterpart...
And got moved on the same day.
The price is a lot less...
So good deal for CRD?
;)
No arms race, losing Landeskog kind of tipped the scale for me to really do something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad